Issue with screen on/off control "when notified during navigation"

Started by Abricot, May 31, 2020, 10:33:45

Abricot

Hi,

With Locus Map Pro on Android 8.1.0 OPPS28.58-13-6 on Motorola MOTO-G5 : when I enable "Turn on when notified during navigation", it is always showing me the message asking if I accept to Activate device administrator (again each time there is a navigation point notification). So it makes it unusable (and I had to do my navigation with screen 'on' permanently and had nearly no more battery at the end).

Remark : I succeeded to make the screen trun on with gestures (wave twice) and it is not showing the administrator activation message again and again (just once first time).

Do you know what I could do ?

Thanks !
  •  

QuoteDo you know what I could do ?
Yes, accept.
Locus Pro Classic 3.70.5
  •  

Menion

Quote from: 0709 on May 31, 2020, 13:55:02
QuoteDo you know what I could do ?
Yes, accept.
:)

I expect you've clicked on "Accept" button right? But still, the app ask again next time? Suggest to just restart a device, because it looks like some incorrectly registered "Accept" click, which is out of Locus Map.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Abricot

Yes I clicked on Accept and it comes again and agan ;). OK I'll try to restart my smartphone in my next navigation and let you know. Thanks !
  •  

Abricot

Well, I have a SD card and I formatted it in a way making that all applications are now installed on the SD card (the moto G5's internal memory was too small for my number of apps). Currently I am in Android 8.1.0.
  •  

Locus Pro Classic 3.70.5
  •  

Abricot

OK ! I'll try to move Locus Map from the SD Card to the internal memory. Do you think it may move the downloaded maps as well ?? (in that case there is not enough space in my inrernal memory)
  •  

Test so you know directly. Nothing to worry about.
Unless causing a small explosion nothing more serious can happen.
Locus Pro Classic 3.70.5
  •  

Abricot

•  

Abricot

I moved Locus Map app from the SD card to the internal memory of my Android smartphone. It went well, nothing was broken :-). And now the sleep & wake-up works perfectly well : screen going to sleep after 30 second and waking up at each navigation event. Thanks !
Now I'm wondering if the maps were moved to the internal memory as well or if they remained on the SD card...
  •