Quick Toggle of POI categories

Started by Yahp, June 11, 2011, 16:12:28

Yahp

Hi,

once more: thanks for Locus!

Do you think it would possible to add a quick toggle button to simply turn of all pois on screen (say in the right panel or so). So press once, show no POI, press again show the POI according to selected categories. Especially useful for crowded POI areas, such as geocaching, where one cannot see anything of the map due to big symbols of the POI.

Just to think about :)

Thanks and best regards, yahp
  •  

Yahp

Hi there,

any comments on this idea?

Cheers, Yahp
  •  

femto

I would like to support this!
  •  

Yahp

Thanks femto. Let's just hope menion likes the idea too ;)
  •  

Menion

i like but i'm not sure about it. I think there is missing some "indicator". When you tap on this button and all POI disapear, where you can see that you used this button and you have enabled some items? Hmm have to think about it ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

femto

Hm, wouldn't it possible to change the look of the button depending on the on/off state of the POIs?
  •  

Menion

yes this is possible (maybe) but problem remain. What when you hide this button in "set right panel"? What when you'll have on right panel more buttons and you'll have to slide these buttons so some should be hidden? ...
  •  

Yahp

Found your new solution in the program, seems quite convienant to me. Let's see how it works out in time.

Thanks and best regards
  •  

Menion

I have new solution in application? :) hmm maybe some new developer is working on locus also :)
  •