[APP] - version 3.46.+ ( 26. 5. 2020 )

Started by Menion, May 26, 2020, 13:56:44

slarti76

Quote from: menion on July 11, 2020, 12:04:32
@slarti76And GPS stuff ... sure, it break recording, navigation atc. when the screen is turned off or the app is minimized. Unfortunately Android 10 and mainly new Android 11 hide option to use GPS always a little more, so I was forced to request "Use only when visible" at the start and "Use always" a later when any feature really needs it (like track recording).
So do I understand correctly that recording in background is still possible, the user just has to once more "accept" the rights for that? Actually, I googled a little and that's what I gathered from what I found. If so, perhaps you should rephrase the Changelog entry, because that really at first makes one think that bg recording is not possible at all anymore...
  •  

slarti76

What's up with version 3.47?
The Free was updated 3 days ago, but Pro is still not available. That doesn't look like some of the usual Google Play delay...
You also didn't start a new 3.47 thread...
Or does the Free Beta claim to be 3.47 (without beta) by mistake?
  •  

Menion

@slarti76
sure, the functionality itself does not change, no worry. Without recording/navigation in the background, Locus will be quite useless :).

Free version: I did this a few times before. The free version was published on Thursday only as a Free version for 25% of users. Today I'll check automatically reported problems and I'll probably tomorrow publish a version for all users, also Pro version. There were again quite a big changes in the background, so with this, I verify that there are no serious crashes I missed.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •