[APP] - version 3.43.+ ( 9. 1. 2020 )

Started by Menion, January 10, 2020, 08:06:27

Tapio

New beta does not start,,, attachment... I am not interested in graphhopper.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Andrew Heard

Quote from: menion on February 14, 2020, 13:12:21
The great advantage is that in case you use the app mainly in the landscape, you may have full top bar with buttons, no matter, how long is it, if you use a tablet or tiny old small phone, etc.
@menion - thanks - confirmed working for me too. Nice feature.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

balloni55

Quotehmm, I see some values in the log, but unfortunately not enough to fix it for sure. Anyway, I made some smaller changes that may help here, so give a try to the next Beta version. I hope it helps.
3.44.0 RC
in the meantime i have noticed that "screen off" also affects the map selection tab.
e.g. i am using an offline map, when i go back to the map selection the offline tab is shown, but once the screen was off the "online tab" always opens, although an offline map is selected. This behaviour is in the PRO and RC.
With geocaches the behaviour has changed in RC:
after "screen off" the last opened tab (e.g. listing) is opened as expected.
But if I open another geocache the last opened tab (e.g. listing) of the previous caches is opened in new geocache and not the "base tab"
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Andrew Heard

new bug for me in Pro & latest Beta: can no longer tap/ drag a function panel button to reorder; it simply scrolls the whole list up & down instead
  •  

balloni55

my first try to use GraphHopper intern,
unpackt GH-files are stored on ext SD, it doesn´t matter which of theese files i select, i get a orange message
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

poutnikl

Quote from: Andrew Heard on February 16, 2020, 07:54:10
new bug for me in Pro & latest Beta: can no longer tap/ drag a function panel button to reorder; it simply scrolls the whole list up & down instead

Interesting.. The panel icon reordering by drag and drop works for me in both pro and latest beta. Perhaps, the proper tap placement  is just  critical .

Sent from my Xiaomi MI A2 / Android 9, via Tapatalk

john_percy

Quote from: balloni55 on February 16, 2020, 13:19:28
my first try to use GraphHopper intern,
unpackt GH-files are stored on ext SD, it doesn´t matter which of theese files i select, i get a orange message
Same for me, with GH files stored on internal (adopted) SD.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

Menion

Hi guys,
seems we have here a few really hard problems.

@tapio
thanks, I think both of these issues should be solved now.

@balloni55
hmm so it seems that there is some problem with "tabs" on your device .. on all screens. So weird. We have again meeting in Prague this week, so I'll try it on device of rest of the team.

Problem with internal GraphHopper: are you using the latest routing data from develars page: https://gh-data.org/#maps?

@Andrew Heard
as @poutnikl wrote, isn't possible, that there is only a "tap" problem? I'll check if the tap area is correct.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

QuoteProblem with internal GraphHopper: are you using the latest routing data from develars page: https://gh-data.org/#maps?
yes, in the meantime i´ve downloaded this file direct with "one click" over my device from that page to avoid mistakes, it took ~45min ;) but unfortunately the result was the same :-[
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

balloni55

Quotehmm so it seems that there is some problem with "tabs" on your device .. on all screens. So weird. We have again meeting in Prague this week, so I'll try it on device of rest of the team.
additional info:
the effect only occurs when i trigger screen off with the "hard key", screen off by time does not cause this problem
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Andrew Heard

Quote from: poutnikl on February 16, 2020, 13:33:36
Quote from: Andrew Heard on February 16, 2020, 07:54:10

Interesting.. The panel icon reordering by drag and drop works for me in both pro and latest beta. Perhaps, the proper tap placement  is just  critical .
Has always been very easy to re-order in the past. I tried very hard with finger placement. I even sharpened my index finger to a point for accurate tapping, but just pain resulted.
  •  

Frivold

Quote from: tapio on February 14, 2020, 21:36:11
New beta does not start,,, attachment... I am not interested in graphhopper.
I got this error too, and the app didn't start.
  •  

slarti76

Quote from: menion on February 14, 2020, 13:12:21
Thanks balloni. It works for you correctly?
The great advantage is that in case you use the app mainly in the landscape, you may have full top bar with buttons, no matter, how long is it, if you use a tablet or tiny old small phone, etc.
Hi Menion
It's an improvement, sure, but I still would've liked to see a years-old proposal of mine: Different icon setups for portrait and landscape. I don't find the flowing very useful, because for example I always have specific icon in the upper right. However, e.g. I can have separate points and tracks icons in landscape, but the combined points/tracks icon in portrait. And so on...
Any chance for that?

Menion

@Andrew Heard
in the next version, the drag area will be a lot bigger, so give it a try, thanks.

@slarti76
not sure how often you switch landscape/portrait, but you may quite easily cover this by the system of Presets.

Menion

Hi guys, so new Beta yesterday published.

GraphHopper issue found and fixed. Should be working now correctly (anyway it is more an alpha version of the feature for testing of Locus Map 4).
  •