Locus exits if trying to open Ant+ menu

Started by BlueCharge, December 17, 2019, 18:56:26

BlueCharge

Hello,

I encounter this problem on my Galaxy S10e (Exynos9820), Android 10 whenever I try to opne the Ant+ menu in Locus Pro v3.42.0
The app "ANT Tester" shows no problems and the app "myWorkouts" finds my Garmin Tempe sensor and shows the temperature reading, so it shoulnd´t be any of the hardware.

Could you please have a look?
I´m happy to help if I can.

Thank you!
  •  

BlueCharge

The problem still remains unchanged.
I would like to use an ANT+ device with Locus, but at the moment it is unpossible.
@Menion could you please help?
  •  

Menion

Hi, sorry for missing answer.

ANT+ on Android 10 will be fixed in the next Locus Map version (published during the next days).
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

BlueCharge

•  

BlueCharge

@Menion:
I´m sorry to report that Locus Ant+ menu still seems to be buggy.
Opening the menu works, but the search for Ant+ devices is not successful (at least it didn´t find a Garmin Tempe Sensor nor a heart rate strap).
Now I encounter repeated force close of Locus, if I try to open the Ant+ menu because Locus tries to find any possible device (all hooks in menu are blue) and if I hit the back-button of Android to stop this process, Locus crashes.

Looking forward to help with more infos and I also would like to test a beta if that helps.
  •  

Menion

Hello, thanks for the bug report. I see the mentioned problem in automatic bug reports. There will be one more version during this week with some minor bug fixes.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •