Author Topic: Sometime no speech  (Read 245 times)

Offline XXLRadler1

• More than Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Device: Huawei Mate 20 lite
Sometime no speech
« on: September 10, 2019, 22:07:11 »
Hi everybody, when I navigate to a parking place only hints, no speech. The optical turn hints come. Setting isTurn by Turn Navigation with voice output. When I navigate to a point, the whole thing works fine with the same settings. Is that normal? Best regards Herbert

Offline XXLRadler1

• More than Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Sometime no speech
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 19:19:06 »
Hello Menion, can you please take a look at the questions. Best regards Herbert

Offline menion

• Administrator
  • Professor of Locus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.asamm.com
  • Device: SGS7
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 08:45:07 »
Hello,
sorry, I've missed this question. Because you hear text-to-speech in other cases and navigation itself works for you (if I understand correctly), first what I suggest to check is if you do not have by accident muted navigation sounds in the navigation menu at the bottom.

Ideas, wishes, problems
Advanced topics, public discussion, sharing of knowledges, testing beta versions: you're here!

Offline XXLRadler1

• More than Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 11:24:31 »
Hello Menion, thanks for the quick response. I try to describe my problem again. Did I activate a parking space, and would like to navigate to this, only hints and visual cues come. Volume is maximum. The language setting for navigation is "TURN-by-TURN Navigation with voice control". If I navigate to one point, the voice output and visual cues will work as intended.Best regards Herbert