Re: [APP] - version 3.39.+ ( 25. 7. 2019 )

Started by Menion, July 25, 2019, 15:34:13

CabrioTourer42

Question
I added multiple NoGo areas to force all routing services to use a fixed route. For BRouter it worksbut not for GraphHopper. GraphHopper ignores NoGo areas. Is this expected?
See green line in pictures.
(All areas are enabled for all vehicles)

P. S.
If I use a shaping point GraphHopper routes correct. So the route is not forbidden in GraphHopper
  •  

Menion

@balloni55
eh, 14 months ... really hard to fix it now. Seems, Locus somehow decided there is a new un-send log. But why, don't know. Please watch it and if this happens again, backup before this happens (or just gcFieldNotes.db because it should be really there) should be welcome. In case of the same problem, "discard log" should solve this on your side. Thanks.

Thanks for files ... it all seems correct. I'll involve rest of the team here, maybe someone will have the same issue.

@Žajdlík Josef
oki, I'll rather also write in Czech, sorry others ...
Bohužel v backupu není záloha presetů, moje blbost (jsou jen v plné záloze). Nicméně to co píšeš by takto fungovat nemělo. Notifikace na sjetí z trasy řeší jen nejbližší vzdálenost k trase a je jedno jestli po cestě je navigační bod nebo ne. Důležité prostě je, jestli slyšíš notifikaci na sjetí z trasy (pak by se měla i obrazovka rozsvítit a nebo ne). Pokud ne, zkontroluj jestli je v nastavení notifikace zapnuto "opakovat každých ...". Vím že obrázku jsi to měl, ale je možné že to presetem přenastavíš a ani o tom nevíš :).

@CabrioTourer42
and we talk about online GraphHopper? Because offline GraphHopper does not support nogo areas.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

I have now saved a full backup in the same place on Google Disc. Repeat instructions on. However, I have set the navigation instructions: "Mute navigation sound". Can't that be the problem? I can still try it with the sound on. Preset alerts can not be reset using Preset. Or yes?
Feel free to write English, I understand, but I can not express more complex expressions in writing.

CZ: Na stejné místo v Google Disc jsem nyní uložil kompletní zálohu. Opakování pokynů mám zapnuto. Mám ale v pokynech navigace nastaveno: "Ztlumit zvuk navigaci". Nemůže to být ten problém? Mohu to ještě vyzkoušet se zapnutým zvukem. Přenastavit pomocí Preset upozornění na sjetí z trasy snad ani nejde. Nebo ano?
Klidně piš anglicky, já rozumím, jen neumím písemně vyjádřit složitější výrazy.
  •  

CabrioTourer42

I wasn't aware there is a offline GraphHopper.
I talk about online GraphHopper. At least this is what routing selection dialog shows me.
  •  

john_percy

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

lor74cas

Hello,
today I was fighting with wms layers I did it to show some servicies for italy but when I disabled the last one It never disappears from the map.
I tried to clean all cache in locus without succes.
Attached screenshot

if someone interested i think this wms is an usefull resource:
https://eumetview.eumetsat.int/geoserv/wms?
the layer msg_h3B give us the weather updated every 15 min, this particular layer does not cover the base map and is quite visible.
You can test every available layers in a browser st this link https://eumetview.eumetsat.int/mapviewer/

If you use Setup->Map->Advanced-> GlobeMap (I use the World from locus store)
The globe map became the last layer and you can not see the wms info
Once disabled wms appears

Testing some wms services I found that the world map is never present in the quick map select menu, I think it'd be usefull if it'd always be present. IMHO i think that a local (data on the phone) world map should be the default layer (also for online map), second base map, third wms. World map with the only  option: see me or not.
Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

I haven't had much time to test, but it seems that not turning on the screen when going off the route causes the sound to be muted with: "Mute navigation sound". Please try. It is a bit unfortunate because just when the sound is turned off, lighting is the most important when going off a track.

In the latest Beta 3.39.4.3. It happened to me several times that the Preset button was not reset to the pre-navigation position after the navigation ended using the End of Navigation button. Specifically, the Dashboard remained the same as when navigating. But I didn't have much time so please test.

CZ: Neměl jsem moc času na testování, ale vypadá to, že nerozsvícení obrazovky při sjetí z trasy způsobuje vypnutí zvuku pomocí: "Ztlumit zvuk navigace". Prosím o vyzkoušení. Je to trochu nešťastné protože právě při vypnutém zvuku je rozsvícení při sjetí z trasy nejdůležitější.

V poslední Beta 3.39.4.3. se mi několikrát stalo, že po předčasném ukončení navigace pomocí tlačítka Konec navigace nedošlo k přenastavení Presetu do podoby před zahájením navigace. Konkrétně Dashboard zůstal stejný jako při navigaci. Neměl jsem ale moc času tak prosím o testování.
  •  

jonny.blue

In offline mode (and only there ) the voice output with google tts module doesn't work.
I downloaded the google language package but nothing changed. With Samsung tts module offline voice output is working.
Weird thing ... when trying settings via Locus the default is set to tschech language ... and this is working with google tts modul in offline modus.
  •  

Menion

@Žajdlík Josef
I'm checking app source code and it is as you wrote: if you completely turn off sound notifications => no "turn on" for the screen.

I've just changed this behavior (needs a test) anyway in next Beta, "turn the screen on" won't depend on this setting, which I believe makes more sense. Thanks

"Preset does not restore settings when navigation end" ... the task to check wrote into my todo.

@CabrioTourer42
hmm it should work with online GH, interesting. Please check if you have also enabled for example bike in nogo point settings if you create a route for the bike. This is last what may be wrong I believe.

@lor74cas
WMS map problem: are you able to simulate it? Because when I simply enable one map and then disable it, it works correctly.

The global map became THE ONLY MAP, not just a last. It is the only map that is drawn. And yes, these global maps are not visible in quick map switch. Generally, there should be no reason to offten manually switch map to this global map. Maybe on the sofa when playing/planning, but not in the field.

@jonny.blue
interesting and not sure if I may do something with it. Never had any problem and I use Google TTS for years (and definitely also in places without network). Anyway, in current public version are some problems with languages, so maybe wait on the next version (maybe next week) or try a Beta.

Žajdlík Josef

Quote from: menion on September 17, 2019, 08:55:29
@Žajdlík Josef
"Preset does not restore settings when navigation end" ... the task to check wrote into my todo.

Still specified. The navigation autopreset does not end even if the navigation itself ends at the destination. In the previous Beta it worked.

CZ: Ještě upřesnění. Autopreset navigace se neukončí ani když se navigace sama ukončí v cíli. V předchozí Beta to fungovalo.
  •  

CabrioTourer42

@menion
All (car, bike, pedestrian) is enabled in all NoGo areas. Double checked it.
  •  

lor74cas

@lor74cas
WMS map problem: are you able to simulate it? Because when I simply enable one map and then disable it, it works correctly.

The global map became THE ONLY MAP, not just a last. It is the only map that is drawn. And yes, these global maps are not visible in quick map switch. Generally, there should be no reason to offten manually switch map to this global map. Maybe on the sofa when playing/planning, but not in the field.

1st screenshot wms enabled (clouds) over the north Italy map from Locus store and advanced pre fetch globe map disabled

2nd wms enabled but not visible over the same north Italy map also not visible but with advanced pre fetch globe map enabled.

@lor74cas

Ok too much travels on the sofa for me in this period

Inviato dal mio SM-A520F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Menion

@Žajdlík Josef
hmm I'm playing with it and it always works correctly for me, interesting. You wrote it worked previously, so let's test it tomorrow with next beta.

@CabrioTourer42
interesting. Oki, may you please send me your nogo points? They are stored in Locus/cache/various/nogo_places.lb file. Thanks

@lor74cas
thanks. You describe what I wrote: that Global map is the only one used when enabled. Agree, that in your case of weather WMS, it is not optimal solution.

Anyway, in previous post you wrote that
"today I was fighting with wms layers I did it to show some servicies for italy but when I disabled the last one It never disappears from the map."
If I understand correctly, you disabled WMS map, but it was still visible. So I asked if there are some steps that allows me to simulate this problem because this does not happen to me.

Žajdlík Josef

Got it, I'll try it tomorrow with the new Bet. Yesterday during the testing I noticed that after multiple recalculation of the route began to change Dasboards confused. Sometimes the one from the Autopreset navigation was loaded, sometimes the one from the Preset applied before the navigation started. It happened twice to me that after a few recalculations, navigation stopped abruptly, but Locus ran normally with the track record.

CZ: Rozumím, vyzkouším to zítra s novou Betou. Včera jsem si při testování všiml, že po několikanásobném přepočtu trasy se začaly Dasboardy měnit zmateně. Někdy se načetl ten z Autopresetu navigace, jindy zase ten z Presetu aplikovaného před spuštěním navigace. Dvakrát se mi taky stalo, že se po několika přepočtech navigace znenadání ukončila, ale Locus běžel normálně dál i se záznamem trasy.
  •  

CabrioTourer42

I append here because all of them are not where I'm living. So no secret published.
Search for "Pieve Tesino, Italy" to find the example.
  •