Locus Map doesn‘t close normally

Started by George Oscar, May 28, 2019, 09:24:45

George Oscar

Quote from: Sonja Schemenauer on May 26, 2019, 22:38:39
Hallo, seit ein paar Tagen habe ich plötzlich das Problem, dass sich die App nicht mehr normal schließen lässt. Egal, was ich mache, immer erscheint weiterhin die Meldung "Locus Map wird ausgeführt" (wie z.B., wenn man die App "schließt", während noch eine Navigation aktiv ist).
Ich kann aber absolut keinen laufenden Prozess erkennen, der ein Schließen der App verhindert.
Die einzige Möglichkeit, Locus anzuhalten, besteht momentan in einem Neustart des Handys.
Reposting / translating / rephrasing a post from the German forum:

Since a few days ago, Locus Map doesn't close normally any longer. If I try to close it e.g. by swiping up / sideways, the L in a circle still appears in the status bar, with the message ,,Locus Map is running". If I try to close the app by hitting the back button twice, the circled L disappears, but upon tapping the overview / toggle button, the app is still there. Only if I perform both actions, 1. exit with double tap on the back button, 2. tap overview button and swipe, the app seems to close. I'm running 3.38.2 on Moto G7 plus (Android 9). (The OP mentioned that the only option to stop the app was to restart the phone).

P.S. ,,run Locus Map as a service" option is not turned on.
  •  

Andrew Heard

Normally I tap the Back button twice to exit Locus. I'm not sure if I'm reporting the same issue, but I've found that since 3.38 Locus is sometimes very unresponsive to tapping the Back button. Generally usual two taps are fine, with responsive exit. But other times I tap multiple times and apparently nothing happens until... finally it closes.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

gewe

I have run into the same problem. I had a navigation running, but could not find a way to stop it.

I tried closing Locus Map with pressing "back" twice. This left me with attached navigation notification, in an unknown language. (I have set Android and Locus to use Dutch.)

Attached image shows the notification.
  •  

john_percy

@menion
Navigation instructions (and TTS) in Czech again.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •