Re: [APP] - version 3.36.+ ( 30. 1. 2019 )

Started by Menion, January 30, 2019, 14:43:06

john_percy

Quote from: menion on February 05, 2019, 16:29:36
MapsForgeV4 themes: in the current version, you need V4 maps.
The question was about presets. Even if I have selected a V4 map and V4 theme, when I create or edit a preset, it only offers me standard V3 themes.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

Menion

Ah right sorry. Current presets system support only V3 themes.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Andrew Heard

What do you think about visible top-right value in list of tracks for every track? Currently, there is average speed as base value (when sorted by name, dist, time or date). What about change to "elevation gain" as asked here https://help.locusmap.eu/agent/object/14703#comment-67047 ? Anyone against it?
@menion - great idea.
LM4.21.1.5 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Tapio

@all
What do you think about visible top-right value in list of tracks for every track? Currently, there is average speed as base value (when sorted by name, dist, time or date). What about change to "elevation gain" as asked here https://help.locusmap.eu/agent/object/14703#comment-67047 ? Anyone against it?

YES please. Also, I have many planned tracks with zero distance and speed. In that case avg speed and distance are wasted space.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Menion

@Andrew Heard & @tapio
thanks, I'll change it

@locus.sv@heime.org
Read the : https://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=6434.0
  •  

locus.sv@heime.org

Quote from: menion on February 06, 2019, 08:15:40
@Andrew Heard & @tapio
thanks, I'll change it

@locus.sv@heime.org
Read the : https://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=6434.0

Thanks. I wasn't aware of this thread. Anyway, that is good news. Looking forward to see it in the beta version later this spring.
  •  

Menion

New beta version 3.36.2.1

Geocaching API
I've finally completely rewrote Geocaching API system. Why this? Groundspeak till 1.5.2019 remove support for the old system (used all these years till now). Instead of, they prepared new more modern API. In the first step, I need to 1:1 convert old system to new and this is the first version of Locus Map, where all should be set & ready for the testing.

What are Locus Map functions that use this API?
- all around logging of caches & trackables (screen with logging, drafts manager)
- download & import of Pocket Queries
- GC Offlinizer
- upload of notes
- and few tiny functions here and there

Geocaching4Locus has own version and will need update to new API as well, but it's business for Arcao (add-on developer).

It was not easy conversion so I rewrote whole "Geocaching tools" screen and also "Send logs screen". As a side-effect of new API, it is possible to log drafts also with images (so all three options now support images).

Import & export of Garmin FIT files
finally? FIT files should be fully supported anyway testing is needed as I'm not yet perfectly familiar with this format.

Looking forward to useful feedback and wish a nice weekend!
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

Locus Beta 3.36.2.1. CRASH to android 8 when accessing Google Drive.
If I open the Google Drive access menu, Beta will close the application. See Scr. Because the app stops right when you enter a folder, it is not possible to get this loop anywhere and import the route or retrieve the settings from the backup.
The PRO version works seamlessly with Google Drive. Your Google Drive is not installed on your phone.

CZ: Locus Beta 3.36.2.1. CRASH na android 8 při přístupu na Google Drive.
Pokud otevřu menu s přístupem na Google Drive, Beta ukončí aplikaci. Viz scr. Protože k ukončení app dojde hned při vstupu do složky, není možné se z této smyčky nijak dostat a naimportovat trasu nebo načíst nastavení ze zálohy.
Verze PRO funguje s Google Drive bez problémů. V telefonu není nainstalována aplikace Google Drive.
  •  

balloni55

i am not able to login GS
log out of service > "logout"> no action
can´t load
- PQs
- offlinizer
- log visit or upload draft

if i click top left X > message problem with internet code 10100
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.0 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Ah thanks Josef & Balloni, I'll try to fix as soon as possible.

Seems that login to geocaching.com returns a weird error message, that something that already worked a few days ago and that is exactly by their documentation, does not work now. Have to write to America for help :).

About Google Drive ... also interesting, but I think I see something. Will try to fix it, thanks.
  •  

locus.sv@heime.org

Not able to log in, either.

The message in the picture is "Firefox was not able to find the server at locus.oauth.callback.geocaching

•  

Menion

@Žajdlík Josef
hmm seems to be some issue in build tools. Anyway please try to disable internet and open this "import" screen. It should work. Then in the top menu choose "logout" and then you may try to enable internet and login again. It should work.

@balloni55
seems you use DEV geocaching server enabled in expert settings right? With the main server it seems to work correctly. Definitely something new on Groundspeak server.

EDIT: ah, now it seems to work

@locus.sv@geime.org
hmm this may be a real problem. I'm testing it mainly with Chrome. Will test other browsers as well, thanks.
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

Quote from: menion on February 09, 2019, 07:14:56
@Žajdlík Josef
hmm seems to be some issue in build tools. Anyway please try to disable internet and open this "import" screen. It should work. Then in the top menu choose "logout" and then you may try to enable internet and login again. It should work.
Unfortunately, the application crashes even when you disconnect the Internet. I tried it in Airplane Mode. Is there any way to unlink a Google Drive without having to go to a folder?
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

So, today, Beta is also crashing on the Android 5 tablet. Yesterday it worked because I linked it to my account for the first time. Version Pro again without any problems. If necessary, I will send the protocol.
  •