Graphhopper offline routing

Started by tannenzäpfle, December 23, 2018, 17:36:55

tannenzäpfle

Hello,
I installed the last add-on and the just publishedrouting details in mapvector.
When start routing I cannot change between bike, hike car etc.
I have to go to online routing for selection. Back to offline routing I only receive as result a straight poit to point routing a route is not calculated.
Any one an idea
thank you
regards
Hartmut
  •  

john_percy

I'm not clear exactly what you have done nor exactly what went wrong, so could you please explain your steps a bit more.
Did you install the add on from the link in this forum? And then also the routing data from the link in the same post by clicking on the Locus link? And then run the add on (or go to Navigation settings) to select the folder with the routing data?
You obviously have selected Offline Graphhopper as the preferred routing engine.
If so, when you use any of the Locus methods to navigate to a point you should get a pop up to choose between fast car, fast bike, mountain bike, racing bike or hike.

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

tannenzäpfle

Thank you for your reply.
First to your questions:
I installed the graphhopper addon as well as the routing date form the link.
In online Mode it works well, but in offline Mode not.
When clicking on the routing icon I do not receive the pop up.
Clicking on the blue circle at the left bottom (in this case a bicycle, when I select in the online mode car, there will be a car) I receive only a popup "manually drawing".
The routing itself will be calculated point--to-point.
regards
Hartmut

•  

john_percy

The only question I have that remains is whether you set up the GraphHopper data directory selection, which you can either by running the add-on itself directly from the apps drawer or from the routing settings in Locus. Otherwise you appear to have done the correct steps.

It might be worth uninstalling the add-on and then reinstalling both it and the data. It also might be worth testing one of the other methods for navigation in Locus  (three illustrated below) but beyond that I don't know what to suggest it. It all works smoothly for me

Is anyone else able to help?
Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

tannenzäpfle

I revert to this topic, as I now after, after installation of the recent updates of the APP and the the routing map form the links in the forum
I receive with offline routing not the window" Navigate to" for selection of the respective mode.
Instead, I get the following message "Routingdienst falsch eingestellt: load of types". The respective folders were checked several times.

•  

tannenzäpfle

I think I am the only one with this problem.
Hartmut
  •  

freischneider

Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  

Menion

Help desk not needed, I'm watching forum more than help desk and this feature (offline GraphHopper) is not something "official".

We are currently with develar solving a few problems so please watch the main topic here where will be fresh info about updates. Thanks
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tannenzäpfle

Then I will wait for some news here and you may disregard in Helptesk
https://help.locusmap.eu/ticket/19843

Hartmut
  •