Re: [APP] - version 3.35.+ ( 7. 12. 2018 )

Started by Menion, December 07, 2018, 09:28:38

lor74cas

Success with Google Strava login.
What cambia(change in English) stands for ?

Inviato dal mio SM-A520F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Menion

This is perfect that Google login finally works, uff.

"Cambia" should mean "Commute"

@all
I just noticed the color problem with "eye" button (and probably some other buttons that has enabled/disabled icon) for enabling/disabling points/tracks. Sorry, consider fixed.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: menion on January 22, 2019, 20:30:34
"Cambia" should mean "Commute"
It's a wrong translation, commute in italian is "Tragitto ricorrente" as translated into the strava web page in italian.
Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Menion

Feel free to update what is needed: https://crowdin.com/translate/menion/3292/en-it#6647109

All except English and Czech translations are done by common users, so if there is any problem, it needs to be fixed by others.
  •  

michaelbechtold

The search V2 is a real success, Menion - well done !! FACTORS faster than before.
What was the major change you applied?
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: menion on January 22, 2019, 21:26:16
Feel free to update what is needed: https://crowdin.com/translate/menion/3292/en-it#6647109

All except English and Czech translations are done by common users, so if there is any problem, it needs to be fixed by others.
Done
Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Menion

@lor74cas
thanks perfect

@michaelbechtold
hmm, I had in the evening improved speed by maybe another 25%, so next version.
Key? The method is not 100% precise. It searches for nearest trackpoint of tracks. So in case, you will have track points every 500 meters, it may return little incorrect results. But in normal usage, where points are usually every 10 - 50 meters, it should be really precise and mainly FAST :).

Andrew Heard

In my 1st testing the new sorting is huge improvement over previous version. Well done @menion.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Menion

Glad to hear it, perfect.

I've made some final improvements and just published the new Beta version, so if anyone interested ... feel free to try it.

We will publish a new final version most probably on Tuesday, so if there will be any problems that worth it to fix, please let me know.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

erfi

Quote3.35.2.6: Route planner don't work correct. I can't choose with a finger tab a visible waypoint to route.
3.35.2.8 beta: This bug was not repaired.
  •  

Menion

Ah thanks, @erfi , I've completely forgotten on this issue. Fixed now.
  •  

Magellan

I liked the new "Quick action menu" button in the latest beta versions. It allows you to unload the top and right panel. I hope it will be a stable release.
  •  

Erelen

In beta, comparing to last release:
- wider font in header, and it doesn't fit sometimes.
- no cutting and three dots in menu
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: john_percy

Andrew Heard

More thoughts related to new styled POI alerts:

• It's not very obvious that advanced settings are accessed by tapping on the "Notify when..." label
  • I have selected my own OGG sound file for notifications and used 30s pause between notifications, but in testing I could clearly hear two notification sounds at different times, one a short (default?) beep, and at other times my own selected sound file
  • When the short beep is heard the red STOP button is not displayed. I found that when I deleted the (test) point for the alert, the STOP button was immediately  displayed. Something seems not quite right.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

lor74cas

Today after the phone boot immediately  started a backup on gdrive. But I stopped it because it tried to copy hgt files. This is the 1st time I see such behaviour. I do not know if is due to gdrive, locus or last security phone update. I stopped in beta and pro the autobackup option.

Inviato dal mio SM-A520F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •