Re: [APP] - version 3.35.+ ( 7. 12. 2018 )

Started by Menion, December 07, 2018, 09:28:38

tramp20

Quote from: balloni55 on December 10, 2018, 07:24:44
locus FC if i try to open a external app (Brouter, AZ Screen Recorder) from side panel

Yes, here too.
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

zossebart

Quote from: menion on December 09, 2018, 21:58:53
I noticed and fixed one similar issue today, so maybe it is already solved.
But just to be sure .. is there any sample link I may test? Thanks

I only use this with my own little php script (https://github.com/zossebart/overpass-to-locus) on my poor little arm homeserver, so I'd like to avoid posting an URL here, I will send you a PN...
  •  

balloni55

cant reach any switchable layer of internal and external themes ::)
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

john_percy

Quote from: balloni55 on December 10, 2018, 13:00:20
cant reach any switchable layer of internal and external themes ::)
Already noted #2, #3 and fixed #4!

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: balloni55

c.s.g.

Quote from: balloni55 on December 10, 2018, 07:24:44
locus FC if i try to open a external app (Brouter, AZ Screen Recorder) from side panel
Already known and fixed.
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: menion on December 09, 2018, 15:39:59Problem with GPSies? Cannot simulate, for me it works correctly.
Thanks. I just realized, it only finds my tracks, which is useless for me, they're in Locus anyway.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

john_percy

Version 3.35.1 restores the style pop-up menu, thanks.
However the map themes I set previously in presets are not applied, though they show on the details of the preset. I had to edit the preset and reselect the theme, then it worked.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

Andrew Heard

3.35.1: on an Android 8.1 phone a change of presets now displays the old preset change msg (again) for a ~2s "Preset X loaded & all preferences set", but on an Android 7 tablet a change of presets now doesn't display any msg. I vote for this latter UX, but my point is behavior is different on two different devices.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

zossebart

Thanks for the bugfix-version! Locus-actions URLs are working again from favourites!  :) :)
  •  

balloni55

"Hint icon" isnĀ“t grayed anymore if no hint is available

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

@john_percy
really interesting problem with themes. There should be no change, hmm :/

@Andrew Heard
I've tested it on Android 7.0 and notification was visible. Do not know what may cause it anyway I think it is unimportant :). If remove or not ... system of Presets may be a little complicated for some users, so this notification may help a little to understand that is really just setup some settings to defined values, nothing more. If it really helps or not, hard to say.

@balloni55
ah thanks, fixed
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

zossebart

Hi,

I don't know if it is specific to this version, but there seems to be a problem with showing details of imported gpx tracks when there are newlines (\n) in the <desc></desc> part of the track.
There is an infinite scrolling and/or flickering visible in the track detail screen under the description text.

Imported points from gpx files with newlines in the <desc> seem to be displayed ok!
  •  

Menion

Hmm I was just yesterday looking on something similar and I think this should be solved.

One more bug fix version (minor fixes + support for new Galaxy Watch add-on) will be published in monday. I'm anyway using little different method last months so only minor fixes compare to base version are published. And this is bigger, not perfectly tested change so it will be published later in Beta version and not in bug-fix version next week. Thanks for understanding.
  •  

zossebart

Ok thanks, thats ok for me! I just wanted to make sure that there's not something wrong with my generated gpx files.
  •  

Menion

We will see :). If issue appears also in some beta version or in version 3.37, please send me some sample file for test, thanks.
  •