[APP] - version 3.31.+ ( 4. 6. 2018 )

Started by Menion, June 04, 2018, 15:03:46

c.s.g.

•  

Menion

I'm worried, this will be something different.

In case, the app really crashes ( so you see a dialog with "Locus Map was terminated" or similar), this definitely has to be some serious problem in the app itself.

Thanks for a log @bezel. You send it correctly, but unfortunately, I see no useful information in the log :(. Your device print to log so many messages, that there are only 4 minutes. Firstly, do you see such "crash" dialog I mentioned before? If so, may you please try it once more and as quickly after app crash as possible? Thanks!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

bezel

Dear menion,

GPS crashed yesterday again several times. It was only one time possible to "create" the log (the one I have send to you).
I do not know what I am doing wrong (I took the instructions from here: http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:faq:how_to_create_debug_log) - before I open Locus, I "Enable USB debugging" (developer options) + select "Take Bug report".
Just one time it showed me the report in the notification bar.

Greetings!

(btw: for sure I do not have activated the "Energy Option" of the mobile )
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

The new Beta is still down on Android 4.2. It would be advisable to check on multiple devices before releasing the Pro version.

Cz: Nová Beta na Android 4.2 je stále nefunkční. Bylo by vhodné to prověřit na více zařízení před vydáním verze Pro.
  •  

locus.sv@heime.org

The new beta has a new icon for geotour, but text when long pressing the icon is still wrong. And the geocache description still does not show the geotour icon when it should. And filtering on geotour attributes still does not work.

Sent fra min Power 3S via Tapatalk

•  

balloni55

Quotemini "preview map" inside Beta is zoomed in too much
solved thanks, but not the other linked topic in this post
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.0 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

balloni55

with last and current BETA download of routing data for BRouter didn´t start after click on "download arrow"

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

c.s.g.

Hi balloni55,

could it be that only the rd5 file of that area is missing in the segments4 folder of brouter?
Forget it. I did not read your post in-depth enough.

c.s.g.
  •  

Menion

@bezel
you did everything correctly. It sometimes happens, that you are not fast enough and in log (which print only last few minutes) is not the visible error itself. Or sometimes happens that error isn't there at all., Anyway may you please give it a second try? Thank you!

@Žajdlík Josef
app tested also on my SGS2 with Android 4.1.2 and no problem. If app crash, best is to create a log!

@locus.sv@heime.org
name of icon fixed, thanks. Anyway as I see, there should be no problems with filtering. Maybe try to re-import your cache and re-set a filter. If still not work, please send me GPX file with a cache for test, thanks.

@balloni55
sure, linked topic is not solved as you may see on the help desk. I do not know how to solve it now (can't find a reason why this happen),  sorry.
Click on "download" button does not work on your Android 6.x? Hmmm, have to try it, thanks.
  •  

balloni55

QuoteClick on "download" button does not work on your Android 6.x? Hmmm, have to try it, thanks
with PRO on same device it work well
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

It is possible. I was forced by Google to completely remove old system used for these colored popup "toasts" and use some more official method that is not so flexible. It is possible that on some devices, it won't be possible to click on it :/.
  •  

balloni55

QuoteIt is possible that on some devices, it won't be possible to click on it :/.
identically behavior on my old SGS2 CM14 7.1
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

Quote from: menion on July 24, 2018, 13:00:40
@Žajdlík Josef
app tested also on my SGS2 with Android 4.1.2 and no problem. If app crash, best is to create a log!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2JefmdshiwpaUxZaExseXhZOEE
  •  

Menion

Thanks Josef, I think I've got it.

Žajdlík Josef

In the new Beta 3.31.3.8, the startup problem on A4.2 is removed. Thank you.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion