Notizen hochladen

Started by Saturo, April 14, 2018, 10:51:40

Saturo

Ich erfasse besonders bei Caches mit Bonus gerne mal Informationen in den Notes. Nicht immer habe ich dabei Internetverbindung.
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit alle erfassten Notizen in einem Rutsch hochzuladen wenn ich wieder Verbindung habe oder muss ich das für jeden Cache einzeln tun?
  •  

Saturo

Nutzt die Notizen sonst niemand?
  •  

freischneider

Ich benutze Notizen oft. Aber ich lade sie nue hoch. Ich brauche sie nur am Phone.
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  

jonny.blue

Quote from: jonny.blue on June 26, 2018, 22:58:31
Hi,
today I tried (the first time since a  long time) the new geocaching functions,
And yes  ;) ... there are a lot of improvements.  8)

But ... I have some questions/problems:
- How can I check the state, sequence of my found caches
Some of them I logged direct online (because of using an standard text ...) , some I just wanted do save within Locus and edit/upload them later direct, some I wanted to upload as a fieldnote to edit them on the webpage (because this was an Earthcache and I first want to write a mail and then log the cache.)

I use the shifting functions after found to a seperate folder, but there is no sort criteria " Found Date"; and I can't see the state of the cache (just only saved, uploaded as direct log, uploaded as field note)

- Upload an image to a fieldnote
When a cache was uploaded as a fieldnote, how can I upload the taken image of this cache?

- State of the note
I always use the note to save my notes  ;) persistent on gc.com ...
How can I see wether the note is just saved or uploaded?

Ich benutze die Notizen auch für diesen Zweck, habe im Forum nach Verbesserung der Funktionalität nachgefragt ... und Menion will es sich anschauen.  ;)

... und je mehr danach fragen, desto besser.  :)
  •  

balloni55

das funktionierte vor einem Jahr schonmal, allerdings mit bestimmten Voraussetzungen
http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=5642.msg47391#msg47391
Gruß Wolfgang
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Saturo

Das Anlegen und editieren funktioniert wunderbar.
Mir ging es um die Möglichkeit alle erfassten Notizen hochzuladen.
  •