How to export tracks which were not saved in a predefined directory?

Started by Spartaner, April 11, 2018, 17:38:33

Spartaner

Hello,
I regularly export my track data into GPX files. Recently I had reset my Sony Xperia T, Locus Pro was installed automatically, and I used it to record tracks of canoe trips. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to predefine a tracks directory.

Now I don't see how to export these tracks.

I have undoubtedly recorded a few tracks with Locus and they are displayed on the map (screenshot1). But when I try to export the tracks, Locus shows the message "Unfortunately no results" under the menu item "Tracks". And behind the 3 points top right there is no menu item "Export", see screenshot2 (in German).

Now all I could see is the option to create a new folder. That's what I did (folder "Tracks"). But it's empty now. I can record new tracks and export them, but I do not see any option to access my previously recorded tracks.

How can I access and download the tracks I have already recorded before creating the "Tracks" directory?

Greetings Michael

Locus latest version (3.30.x?), Android 4.3, Locus on SD card (this still works fine with such an old Android).
  •  

Menion

Good evening Spartaner,
this is a really interesting problem. On the second screenshot is visible, that you are in "Tracks" tab of the data manager, but this screen is empty, but you still see recorded tracks on the map. I can't really explain how this may happen, but it looks to me that tracks are not stored into the valid folder ( because no folder exists ).
It is possible that you send me your track database ( Locus/data/database/tracks.db ) on jiri.mlavec@asamm.com email and I'll fix it manually and send it back? Thanks and really sorry for complications.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Spartaner

Menion

Thanks for a database.

Indeed as I expected and as mentioned in second topic (translated for me by Google trans.), tracks were not correctly stored in the visible folder. Do not know how this may happen, sorry :). I've send you fixed database over email.

Menion
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Spartaner

Spartaner

@menion, THANK YOU, it works, the tracks can be downloaded now.
  •