[APP] - version 3.30.+ ( 15. 3. 2018 )

Started by Menion, March 15, 2018, 12:35:05

c.s.g.

Quote from: Diddi on April 17, 2018, 21:10:49
There's a bug in cache notes.
If they are not empty and I open them to edit, they are empty from now on and all informations have gone.

Maybe same problem as here?
  •  

Diddi

•  

voldapet

Quote from: slarti76 on April 17, 2018, 09:21:15
The "My history" and "My subscriptions" screens are empty. I don't have subscriptions, so that's fine (although I would prefer some kind of "You have no subscriptions" text), but I definitely have a history.
My History page and subscription is 'independent' on  the store (this is the reason why the rest of the store works fine).
Could I ask you for the log file: Open store > right panel > my history and then collect log file  http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:faq:how_to_create_debug_log

I already noticed of missing notification like "You have no subscription", that's definitely issue we'll improve it.

We also know about issue with not working back button but it's complicated to solved it (we can't simulate it)
  •  

john_percy

I have had a problem with Back not working in the Store in the recent past, and again today. FWIW, a quick double click on the Back button seems to do the trick. And no, I can't reproduce it to order.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

wlashack

Hello,
I am not very happy about removing Compatibility Mode for GPS navigaton. My phone does not work well with Map Rotation On for some reason and turning compatibility mode ON solved this problem. What is the reason for removing it completely from the app? Thanks.
  •  

Condor

wlashack
I do not understand. Version 3.30.3 includes compatibility mode.

+edit
I'm just looking at the list of changes that says that remove compatibility mode!
But in settings I have it!

•  

Menion

@ballloni55 , @Viajero Perdido
hmm you miss small black arrow on right side of logs smileys? I'll check it, thanks

Attachments tab: I plan some improvements in this screen, so for now, suggest to move it manually as balloni suggested ;)

And "checking time" ... well, you are first who write us it's worries. No worry ;)

@0709
ah proximity sensor, tomorrow, I'll look at it, thanks for reminder

@Diddi
- yes, sorry, notes working again in next version
- edit of notes directly by tap, hmm maybe good idea
- not possible to show all waypoints? I'll check it

@wlashack, @Condor
do not mix compat. mode for GPS and for sensors.
Anyway short summary/history of GPS system in app

• old system: since begin (2010) +- some smaller changes till version 3.29.2
  • new system: since 3.30.0 till 3.30.2, added compatibility mode that allowed to use old system
  • old system: due to problems on many devices, reverted back to old system, compat. mode of course removed

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Condor

Oh sorry  :o
My fault! Last days there were so many changes and tests and variations in settings. I let myself be mistaken by the name.
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

First test of new BETA 3.30.3.1. Export to Runalyze without any problems. It is a shame that you can not choose the type of activity. This is really just for runners, but that's probably the concept of Runalyze.
Auto-off also works smoothly. When set to 10.1,180, ON is visible in the track record exactly after three minutes of GPS restart. So far I have not found any difficulty testing BETA.
  •  

sbouju

Hello everybody,
Just joined the beta testers, and sorry in advance for the poor english...!
My current "tests" are just the observation of the pacific coexistence between the two Pro and beta versions, as they are now both installed on both my smartphones. A good thing for starting, as they also share some data, as personal maps, points, tracks...
Anyway, is there some things to test in priority?
  •  

Menion

@Žajdlík Josef
thanks! Well their system allows only "upload of GPX file", nothing more. But, in app is hidden small surprise ... you may select multiple tracks in same folder and upload them all at once ;).

@sbouju
welcome in the group of braves :). Best how to test Beta versions from my points of view, is just use is in common situations like you normally do in final version and write us here some unexpected problems if any appear. Silence for me means = all is fine :). Or of course, test something we previously discussed. Thanks
  •  

Menion

Anyone wants to finish translations for a new version? I've forget to upload them on Crowdin earlier, sorry. After most probably two hours, I'll generate new version so it's last chance to have translated types of geocaches ;).
  •  

balloni55

Hello menion
what means:
- LF celebration
- LF event
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •