[APP] - version 3.30.+ ( 15. 3. 2018 )

Started by Menion, March 15, 2018, 12:35:05

lor74cas

Quote from: menion on March 31, 2018, 22:23:43
@0709
maybe some secret settings? ;)

@lor74cas
well, it's not useful feedback (without any good arguments)
What are replaying to?
My only bad feedback it's about live tracking icon.
In an other I confirm that gps works fine.
In another I confirm the issue with option screen.
I do not understand you

Inviato dal mio SM-A520F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Menion

@Andrew, @0709
thanks for report with crash in settings ... found & fixed

@Viajero Perdido
It happen to me once as well, but I need to simulate it while in home, damn!

I really plan to do some more UI updates in point screen, so thanks for a tip, I'll keep this in my mind.

@chrispt
latest Beta? Detail of cache (which has at least one log)?

@lor74cas
ah really sorry. My mess in long number of comments. I was reacting on this comment http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=6071.msg50801#msg50801 from @Saturo , sorry :).

And I missed post about icon, sorry. Yes, icon is different. I made this to clearly force unique icon for your own location. So you may simply see your icon no matter, how many other users with various icons will be around you. This icon is simply unique.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: menion on April 01, 2018, 09:05:01
@Andrew, @0709
thanks for report with crash in settings ... found & fixed

@Viajero Perdido
It happen to me once as well, but I need to simulate it while in home, damn!

I really plan to do some more UI updates in point screen, so thanks for a tip, I'll keep this in my mind.

@chrispt
latest Beta? Detail of cache (which has at least one log)?

@lor74cas
ah really sorry. My mess in long number of comments. I was reacting on this comment http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=6071.msg50801#msg50801 from @Saturo , sorry :).

And I missed post about icon, sorry. Yes, icon is different. I made this to clearly force unique icon for your own location. So you may simply see your icon no matter, how many other users with various icons will be around you. This icon is simply unique.
Ok but it's solved because it's a peak finder issue not a locus one

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Menion

•  

balloni55

QuoteThe idea here is to provide most of the useful information directly on the main point tab without the need to swipe and swipe and swipe.
start on "basic tab" swipe left> Logs, swipe right > cache details   nothing more ;)
QuoteHow often you use this "update logs"?
i for my self use "update logs" very often, at the last i didn´t find the cache and so i hope to read some helpfull hint in current logs.
QuoteAlternative solution? Put "logs" tab back and button "more" leave as is and click only swipe immediately to "logs" tab?
perhaps the best solution, so user can decide what he want.

I don´t want to miss the "logs tab" with direct possibility to update

wish you all happy Easter weekend :)
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

balloni55

changing locus language in PRO and Beta didn´t work by restart via popup within 3 sec. :-[
i have to restart locus manually, wait 5 sec. next the language is changed.

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

lor74cas

Beta, while searching for some nearby caches while recording a track locus restarted. There was no pop up for reporting the issue.
The track after reboot was not only recorded by beta but also by the pro version at the same time.

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Tapio

I have "Resize map" as part of all my profiles, which I love to use. It does not work. After I tap this setting, the window appears and says "Loading" endlessly. If it worked it would load that map preview and allow setting up the zoom.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Menion

@tapio
will be fixed in next version, thanks

Problem with languages ... well, sorry, I like these hacks to force app use other than system language less and less ... do not know what may be a problem. This does not happen to me and I do not have solution for now.
  •  

Menion

Language in Locus Store is a problem. Almost all texts in Store are on Petr's side, not in Crowdin but in some his special system. Most of texts should be translated into at least EN, DE, CZ, but definitely not into all maybe 20 languages as Locus is.
  •  

Menion

Hi Willy,
I probably get it after looong fight. Did you tried to change the language in the latest version(s)? It probably won't work. It is already a few months since this option is disabled for Android 4.x. I cannot explain what exactly happens on your device, but at least I've found some place where on 4.x, devices, localization was probably incorrectly handled. You will see in next Beta, but on 4.x devices, localization should be selected automatically based on device.
  •  

balloni55

Hello menion
thanks for bringing back the "logs tab" ;D
but the Beta didn´t use the "order of tabs" from config.cfg
e.g.14|1|11|12|13|16

EDIT:
my setting: keep 10 logs
if i run "load logs" in log tab, they are downloaded but not displayed (temporary) as in PRO
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

Unfortunately, the latest Beta can not be run on Android 4.2. Already at the start of the application crash report. I apologize for the bad news.
  •  

lor74cas

Hello,
I have to tell you about a bad recorded track.
In the image Blue is Garmin forerunner 235 is the correct track, cyan locus beta.
For sure the blue one is correct because it's a perfect overlay of the path. Locus track is 2 km shorter than the Garmin one on 23 km of running.
No comment about altitude gain wrong track wrong altitude.
The phone was in a light pocket in a sunny day.
The profile was 10mt 5sec both required accuracy 100mt.

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

kekokeko

Great  app, thanks, but this version made things much worse for me. In previous versions the only problem with gps tracking was that sometimes tracking was paused while I was using Camera or other apps that needed GPS and I had to manualy start tracking again. Now (3.30.2) tracking stops completly, GPS turns off, and when I open app again there is no trace of track. But when I start a new tracking the last one shows up with straight line from last point. And this happens without using any other app and much more often then pausing in previous versions.  And chart is recording really strange movement. From nearly perfect experiance to nearly unusable for me. Tried running as service too, same result.
This is latest result:

And a pause with the previous version:

Sistem: Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 9 Global beta 8.3.8.
Hope to see a better version for me soon, by
  •