A number of issues

Started by freeflow, May 10, 2017, 20:02:18

freeflow

Last Wednesday/Thursday I did a 300km bike ride.   I ran into two problems.

• Sometimes the autorotate maps feature had the route going down or across the screen  rather than up the screen.

• Tracking did not resume after breaks (these would have been 30 minutes +)  Sensors were redetected on restarting but I lost sections of the route recording.  This happened after just leaving locus maps running whilst at a break stop or if I paused the recording.  Once I'd been caught out by this I stopped the ride at each break and saved that portion of the ride.  The annoyance here was that I lost the overall average  and moving average speeds which are quite useful for monitoring progress when Audaxing.

I was doing a mandatory gpx route which meant that to get the ride validated I had to provide a full record of the ride which matched the gpx I had previously submitted so gaps in the recording were an issue.

•  

Menion

Good day freeflow,
- map-rotate: here depend which mode of rotation are you using. Don't you have enabled "automatic change" based on speed ( in menu > sensors ) ?

- resume after breaks: what exactly does this mean? You tapped on "pause" button at start of break and expected automatic resume when you start moving? Or app crashed and you expected to resume automatically?

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •