[APP] - version 3.23.+ ( 3. 4. 2017 )

Started by Menion, April 06, 2017, 11:47:16

Žajdlík Josef

The picture with leaves in the weather does not matter much in the forecast. Is not it a mistake?

•  

balloni55

Hi menion
while answering in german board i found a small issue:
if a display a "map item" .kmz, click on "Style on map" scroll down to "Fill Style" and enable "Close path an fill with color" this fill color is only temporary set althought i have saved it.
With a track from track folder it works
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

@Žajdlík Josef: hmm agree that "wind" is probably not the best icon, anyway DarkSky API return just an options ( https://darksky.net/dev/docs/response ) clear-day, clear-night, rain, snow, sleet, wind, fog, cloudy, partly-cloudy-day, or partly-cloudy-night as "icon". So these leaves just represent "windy" weather.

@balloni55: when I do this, I see at top popup message that "Track is not stored in database" which is same as "changes will be lost". Maybe change this text to make it more clear?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

QuoteMaybe change this text to make it more clear?
ok it´s a good solution if it is not possible to store the different styl in this case
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

balloni55

V3.23.2.6
magnifier two finger measure
QuoteSo they all will now work also with enabled map rotation
nearly perfect ;)

- is it possible to swap the magnifier right/left if line points between 300° and 60°
- if user measures with two fingers, the line and values are visible only a short time after finger release, so my idea: if two finge measure is done user hit a third finger on the display, release the two fingers the line and values are displayed as long as the third finger touch the display 8)
is this possible?
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

ta-ka

Hello. I've got two issues with version 3.23.2.6.
- Locus fails to get weather info with 'Bad Request code:400' if language setting is Japanese.
- Two finger measurement: On android version 4.4 and 4.0.4, magnifiers and pink circle are not shown but only pink line and measured value are shown.
  •  

Menion

@balloni55: hmm thanks for a tips. Everything is possible, not sure if further development here worth it to be true ...

@ta-ka: hmm thanks. DarkSky Weather service provide list of languages ( https://darksky.net/dev/docs/forecast at bottom ) and I expected that when Locus Map send not-listed language, they will choose default English. Well they rather return error. Have to check if current user language is from list, otherwise return English, thanks!
  •  

Menion

No serious news in latest version, but still some usable improvements I believe. Hope you will enjoy new 3.24 version. Thanks as usually for a very valuable feedback! Seems that time for more active lifestyle again comes ( more friendly temperatures ) in Europe, so hope you find Locus Map useful!