[APP] - version 3.22.+ ( 16. 3. 2017 )

Started by Menion, March 07, 2017, 10:58:52

JoxM

Hi Menion,
Sorry to write this again, but the problem below still exists as written on Version 3.21.x - 11.01.2017 - #51:

Since the last version I have a problem with the automatic movement of a geocache after logging it. I have a folder "home" where I put in (to-do) geocaches for this region.
My settings for logging are "always log offline" and "move to folder" (i.e. "logging") after logging.
After my (offline) log only a copy is created in the "logging" folder, but it is not moved from the "home" folder and so I have the cache as logged in both folders.

Because I keep all my logs stored in Locus I always have to delete manually one of them.

Could you please have a look at it again?
Thanks and greetings
  •  

Menion

@balloni55: thanks for a logs! It looks like some problem with "T" character in your "time" format for geocaching pre-fill. Is it possible that this character is there?
And text improved, thanks!

@JoxM: are you using Beta version? I've found one more problem that may be connected to this and which should be already fixed in latest Beta version.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

JoxM

No, usually I'm using playstore stable version.
Ok, I'll have a look in the beta and wait for next stable for productive use.
Thanks
  •  

lor74cas

Hello,
There is no place where to find the exact time duration of the track with seconds.
A runner usually looks also at the seconds and I think it also for other activities.
The only way to get exact total is to sum last time of completed lap with last portion.

Inviato dal mio SM-G800F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

balloni55

QuoteIt looks like some problem with "T" character in your "time" format for geocaching pre-fill. Is it possible that this character is there?

yes, you are right, but this text format i use since years ???
i tried to delete this {t} in Beta version, but i cant save it ??? Next i delete this {t} in PRO, save it, create a backup and load this settings from backup to Beta > text without {t}
no success furthermore FC if i click "log your visite"
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Nono it's something with big "T". Thanks for a screenshot, I'll try to simulate it.

EDIT: I've got it, thanks!! ( and also fixed problem with "save" of new pre-fill text )

@lor74cas . sorry, for times above one hour, seconds are not visible and for now, there is no settings to change it
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: menion on March 31, 2017, 08:19:03
@lor74cas . sorry, for times above one hour, seconds are not visible and for now, there is no settings to change it
I hope to see it in future not as an optional setting but as default. You worked hard to insert activities in the track recording and this simple feature now I think is missing.
There is no problem of space on statistic menu, my little display on S5 mini can show it.
Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

balloni55

V 3.22.2.4
QuoteNono it's something with big "T". Thanks for a screenshot, I'll try to simulate it.

EDIT: I've got it, thanks!! ( and also fixed problem with "save" of new pre-fill text )
improvement no FC ;)
but now i get a orange toast after click on "confirm"

and "save" modified pre-fill text furthermore didn´t work
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

No worry, as I wrote here in "edit" http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=5565.msg47173#msg47173 ... I've found it and fixed this morning. So in next version! Thank you very much!
  •  

lor74cas

Hello,
Crash reported search for lor74cas in text.
Two times I tried to open statistics of current recording track both times crashed.

Inviato dal mio SM-G800F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

jonny.blue

"add: (PRO) new parameters & UI updates in Training manager"

I like this feature especially now with the new parameters ...

But ... is there a chance to have the elevation value divided into "up" and "down" value?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T580 mit Tapatalk

•