Started by fabiancz, May 02, 2011, 15:58:43

fabiancz

perfect place to chat about this ...
Twitter: fabiancz
  •  

bobo007

Hi,
thanks for creating this thread..
Don't know whether the author of the addon is coming here, so hope that anybody else can help.
I just tried to run this addon, runs as expected, but I didn't find out how to clear the map in Locus out of FSQ icons. Finally I used Nastaveni / Ruzne / Vymazat cache - data (in eng version it could be Settings/Others/Clear cache-data -- sorry I don't run eng version). Is there any other method just to clear FSQ icons and not the whole cache?

I would also love to have Gowalla places within Locus. Does anybody know if there is a way to get them to Locus?

Thanks menion for this really great app, first chance to appreciate it and say thanks. Will be the first one that I buy in the Market!
  •  

Menion

Hi,
  I currently do not add any method to simply clean temp items from map. Best is to close and start app again. And you're welcome of course :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

fabiancz

Quote from: "bobo007"I would also love to have Gowalla places within Locus. Does anybody know if there is a way to get them to Locus?
I don't like Gowalla, but I can check their API and add support to this addon:)
  •  

bobo007

Quote from: "menion"Hi,
  I currently do not add any method to simply clean temp items from map. Best is to close and start app again. And you're welcome of course :)

Hi,
OK, but when I close the app and then start it again I still see the FSQ places there. Or do I miss something?
But it's no big deal anyway.. Thanks.
  •  

fabiancz

You have to close app by button back (on Locus map screen). Then you'll see confirmation and if you choose Ok, Locus will completely exit  - and remove icons.
  •  

bobo007

Thanks, that's it! Now the functionality is OK for me :)
  •  

Menion

... added clearing of temporary map items from application itself (without need to restart) into new version
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

fabiancz

Today I uploaded new version. Thanks to new feature of Locus, it allows you to long tap to map (in Locus), and select gears icon then Foursquare4Locus. App loads Foursquare venues around this position!:)

Btw I saw stats and many users are from Germany. If someone can translate few words of this app, you can visit: www.getlocalization.com/foursquare4locus/ . Thanks!:)
  •  

fabiancz

New version today with Gowalla support:)
  •