http://www.locusmap.eu/download/
you announce Locus Pro for 7,50Euro
on Google Play it cost 8,50Euro :-[
Locus Map 4.23.1 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Hanka

Dear balloni55.

We are sorry for misunderstanding. We've set a different price for each country in the past. However, different prices cause confusion and we are not sure that this way is a right way. We are planning to set a same price for each country.

Hana
  •  

balloni55

Hello Hana
thanks for your answer
QuoteWe've set a different price for each country in the past
understand, german people are wealthy and they are able to pay one more Euro ;)
QuoteWe are planning to set a same price for each country.
good solution, all people are equal 8)

Wolfgang

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Well, this is really complicated question for me (us). Prices and all around is in hands of Hanka and Michal anyway I personally do not have clear answer on this.
As I think about it, best should be if price will be defined as percent of average income in every country separately. Because what is "equal"? If someone is luck and live and work in Europe and may work one hour to have enough money on Locus Map Pro or he isn't so luck and live in India and must work whole day to have money on Locus? Is then price equal to both of them? This is more topic on some philosophical forum. Anyway if I remember, in some countries on east, we have reduced price for Locus up to 50% because of this. Just my two cents :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

john_percy

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

balloni55

Thanks menion for your answer,
thats very social, respect !
So best would be, delete price of PRO on your HP , so interested people will see price inside playstore depending to their country

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Hanka

Dear balloni55.

Thank you for your idea. It's an easy and probably the best solution to delete price from your our website

Hana
  •