[APP] - version 3.20.x (31. 10. 2016+)

Started by Menion, October 26, 2016, 14:37:28

Andrew Heard

Quote from: menion on December 14, 2016, 15:52:30
So new version published as Beta version on Google Play right now.
@menion - good Christmas present with 3.20.1.12 now working again on my Android 4.4.2 tablet, relief. Also confirm crash with 3D skyplot. Best Christmas wishes to whole hard working Locus team.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

gynta

QuoteCrash detected...3d skyplot on last beta.
confirmed...

Frisk

Quote from: gynta on December 14, 2016, 22:42:19
QuoteCrash detected...3d skyplot on last beta.
confirmed...
Same here. On the other hand newer tried or really "realized" about the 3d skyplot before.
  •  

Menion

@balloni55: hmm interesting issue with satellite numbers. From where came sat no. 83 ... no idea :). Looks for me more like wrong visible number. I'll be watching it ...

Color of numbers is still same (sometimes is lighter when sun shine on it :) ). Color of satellites should match bottom colored line. So red is satellite with bad signal, yellow is better, green is best (to be true, I've never saw green color, seems I'll have to improved range ...)

Thanks all for bug report about crash. Fortunatelly Willy (@0709, thanks!!) send me a log. There seems to be some issue with memory. I'll try to reduce size of earth texture, hope this will help on 4.x devices.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Menion

Hello my dear and patience friends,

seems that it's two months since last version. I've probably completely forget to publish new version sooner, funny.

Anyway after two days of testing, it's finally uploading into Google Play. List of changes is quite nice (and long) and even that there aren't any huge changes, there is many smaller and I believe that everybody find something useful there. At least I hope.

Have a nice last days of this year, I'm preparing for bug-fix version (that simply have to come after such changelist) and then really awaits some free days, so excuse me :).

And thanks for help and intensive testing even during winter!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download