Main Menu

POI's

Started by Daimond, December 10, 2010, 05:28:34

Daimond

First would like to say Great Program.

would like to beable to add my own Catagory Icons to use. I either dont like all the ones that are close to what I need or just would like to use a different collered one at the same time. eg. say food Icon, A green one for say fast food, a blue for say ABC restruant, and Red for say Keg type restruants. But theres alot more eg I could go through.

another thing I would like is an quicker way to enable/disable POI catagories on the main map screen instead of going several screens in. But instead say on the title named Locus make it a button and it brings up a list of icon POI's 1 click will either enable or disable thoughs Icon Catagories.
  •  

Menion

Hi Diamond,
 about custom icons, this will be in any of next releases. I agree that this is really needed :)

about quick way to some functions - about that I was already thinking. Still not sure if it will be on Locus title or some left/right popup menu, will see but something to quick access, will be done surely. Thanks for pushing me to give this bigger importance!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •