is behavior forwarded to him ?
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

voldapet

@balloni55
Wrong tiles should be fixed in the new 3.18.3.

When it comes to offset for hiking routes. Please consider that internal themes use different approach then HiLo theme. The hiking route is not rendered over highways but along the highway. Due to different thickness of highways can be sometimes hidden like on your screenshot. The tricky part it to find the correct offset for hiking routes. Such offset that can be used for small path, tracks or bigger highways. I'm sorry but this is maximum what I can do. The solution is to make the yellow highways litter bit smaller but from my point of view has the highway bigger priority then hiking route.
However is it complication for usage of summer theme in the field?

The size of the symbols: I have sometime the map overcrowded with symbols but I can understand that they are little bit small. Well, what others think?
  •  

radobyl

Too bad, the new vector theme misses a lot of important Symbols. No more Campsites for instance. If this is not enough, the sea is white now (Holland and Belgium). The Old theme, with the ability to select from a wide range of topics what is shown on the map wasmuch better. Please fix this until next Friday, when I will need it 😎.
  •  

voldapet

@radobyl
Thank you for report! The missing sea areas - really stupid mistake. It'll be fixed in next version. Current version really doesn't display some camp site (also fixed). Please feel free to post what other symbols are missing (for example viewpoint)

QuoteThe Old theme, with the ability to select from a wide range of topics
Would please give me some example, please?
Thank you
  •  

Bucky Kid

I'm trying latest version on my old phone and observe that POIs from map items folders now load remarkably slower. Also the list of all categories load time seems remarkably longer.
Especially on app startup the wait time is limiting.
  •  

michaelbechtold

V 3.18.3 - Black tile issue: confirm fix.  Thank you Menion

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

•  

radobyl

Quote from: voldapet on July 15, 2016, 22:07:01
@radobyl
Thank you for report! The missing sea areas - really stupid mistake. It'll be fixed in next version. Current version really doesn't display some camp site (also fixed). Please feel free to post what other symbols are missing (for example viewpoint)

I just compared the map of Belgium (still have an Old Version on a Tablet).  Besides from Campsites and viewpoints  I haven't found more missing points so far. Zoos are new, i Found.

QuoteThe Old theme, with the ability to select from a wide range of topics
Would please give me some example, please?
Thank you
[/quote]

My mistake. I thought, it was here, where one could choose from different poi groups. But this is actually possible up to a certain point in the new theme.
  •  

jusc

I wonder about the numbers within the grey dots... Where do they come from?

Regards J.
  •  

Kona

Hi guys,

As we know sea water bodies are missing but also beautiful creamy f4f3e9 colour.

I'm not sure about the Themes names, you are trying something new but for me Spring and Autumn is missing ;P
Be aware as only small part of the world has snow during a winter (also there is no snowing over there some years).
When I have purchased Locus Pro it was clear, I'm going e.g. to Italy for skiing and that Theme shows me pistes, clear, makes sense.
Winter name is misleading now, especially Summer one. ;)

Church icon looks like female upside down.  ;D

Main roads are much thinner so hard to recognize hierarchy.

Anyway I'm sure work is in progress so it will look stunning soon!
I read poems and maps.
Locus Pro maniacal user.
  •  

Christian

Share track :(

•  

Menion

One more version with few quick fixes - 3.18.4

@michaelbechtold: you are welcome!

@jusc: this is my older attempt to reduce number of points from vector maps. Grey dots are grouped points from Db POI. Useless? I still consider this better then map overloaded with icons.

@Kona, very nice summary, thank you. I'm sure @voldapet will comment every single feedback after a weekend.

@Christian: ehm ... problem? :) EDIT: the completely black image is your result of "Track preview" feature?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

text render problem with germany south map < ZL20

Quotebut from my point of view has the highway bigger priority then hiking route
sorry, i dont think so :-\
if user select hike/bike trials, he want to see on display outdoor with bright sun always clearly the trails to know where to go!
and not to stop and puzzle next direction ???
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Christian

Quote from: menion on July 16, 2016, 12:43:46
@Christian: ehm ... problem? :) EDIT: the completely black image is your result of "Track preview" feature?
Yes, black out(put) :o
  •  

HtV

I don't know if it's a bug or feature:
When in theme-options, I can select or unselect several options e.g. Eat/Drink or Hiking routes or MTB-routes. At first the choices I made would  not stick. Then I found out that I should not use the back arrow to go back to the previous screen but I should just put my finger next to the window to make it disappear, then the changes I made would happen on the map.
I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. :D
  •  

LeeDee

Locus automatically updated and now it no longer can import a GPX file.  I goes through the process like everything is OK but then says "No data in list!".  My GPX routes are made with Garmin's Basecamp and I'm using OSM maps.  I rebooted my device and uninstalled/reinstalled Locus Pro.  It all worked great before the upgrade.

•