copy current coordinates to clipboard

Started by wollewolle, June 19, 2016, 16:23:43

wollewolle

Hi,

I know a way to get the current coordinates into the clipboard. I just have to edit/add a waypoint and then it's an easy way. But:

Is there any easy way to copy my current position to the clipboard e.g. from the compass page or somewhere else? I need it often and so I'm looking for a comfortable way.

Thanks Wolle
  •  

michaelbechtold

Function 'Share Map Center'

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

•  

Menion

Or, long tap on map to display address of tapped place > then tap on small white popup with address > and in point screen, long click on coordinates text.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

wollewolle

Thanks for all your thoughts. :)

They seem to work but are not quick enough. Pressing on the map center is not accurate enough for Geocaching. I still had hope that there is a kind of "hidden" function in the compass or satellite view to get it copied.

I'll have to think about and maybe I'll look for a third party app for this function.

Thanks, Wolle

•  

Menion

Pressing on map center can't be more accurate. All places except map center works as expected. But! Press on map center cursor always pick precisely map center coordinates even if you tap a few pixels next to exact center. You may try it on your own.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: wollewolle