start of individual Navigation app using point's context menu

Started by Sonny, June 07, 2016, 22:58:28

Sonny

Hi,

I want to quickly start my own offline Navigation App ("HERE Maps") when clicking at a point's context menu. Right now when clicking onto "Navigate to" just the internal Locus-Navigation screen is openend. But I don't want to use these Locus powered Navigation methods, just open the "HERE Maps"-App out of the context menu.

Right now I just can start these app with several additional clicks, which is of course tedious:

- click on point
- click on the left side of point's popup-window
- click onto "puzzle" icon
- click onto "Map apps"
- click onto "Navigation apps"

=> now "HERE Maps" starts with the point's coordinates as Finish of the Route.

michaelbechtold

Never saw a "puzzle" icon - can you pls. help me understand ? TXs
  •  

Sonny

Open a point's detail page. At the bottom there are 4 icons to click at: map, guide, puzzle, arrow

Menion

Good day sonny,
more quick method is not possible here.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Sonny

Hi Menion
oh what a pity. Do you mean it's technically impossible to add another, optional, context menu entry "Navigation apps".

Or alternative to define within settings/Navigation what the prefered Navigation method is? (Locus internal navigation like BRouter etc. or external app like HERE maps). So each time I click onto the "Navigate to" icon, the prefered Navigation method is used?

Menion

Hello sonny,

technically it should be possible.Unfortunately such feature require quite a lot of work, so I suggest to post it to help.locusmap.eu, so other may vote if also interested.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •