SOS all my tracks are gone up to yesterday all was ok

Started by silber1, May 19, 2016, 12:02:34

Menion

Hmm seems you are skilled user :), glad to hear this worked!!

I'm worried that if you do not have database with lost track, it's not possible to recover it. If you anyway have some database with tracks from 18th of May, you may enable it, start Locus, export tracks to GPX, restore old database and import tracks.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

silber1

Hi Menion
I the meantime I have recovered all my pictures and all the Portugal-tracks, only the last one couldn't be restored, which is not important. I also learnt  much more about the great feature of backup within Locus, I did not use up to now  >:( >:(.
I am a Locus user nearly from the very beginning and a bit old (81  ;) ) .
In the manual I also found the way to recover destroyed db-files with sqlite-tools-win32-x86-3130000.zip.
Diskdigger.exe helped me to recover my lost pictures.

Now I want to send the whole Portugal-track to the other people travelling with me. I exportet all tracks as gpx-files.
I tried some software tho show it in the pc (gps track ananalyse or my tourbook). But in none I can import the tracks and the poi all together.
Do you know a preferrible programm to do this job better?

Thanks to all who helped me in my SOS situation in Portugal !!!
  •  

balloni55

Hi silber1
QuoteBut in none I can import the tracks and the poi all together.
do you mean attachements (photos) you´ve added during track record  > "poi" ?
if so you you´l find  one ".gpx" file and additional a folder with "name-attachements" in export folder.

On PC you can use e.g. "Geosetter". But this is for one time use  a little bit complicated

or you export your track with "include icons and attachements" to .kmz and open this one with GoogleEarth on PC
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

silber1

Hi Balloni55

no I have made no attachment phontos, all photos are georeferenced by exposure in my S4.
I want to see the whole combined track and all the poi (hotels, and other) in a pc map.
I just am trying to show it in Google Earth Plus. But up to now, I see only one track in once and not completion of all tracks.
  •  

Menion

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •