[APP] - version 3.17.x (16. 5. 2016+)

Started by Menion, May 16, 2016, 15:36:07

jajaballard

•  

Menion

@0709: issue with merging of tracks after "add new route" should be fixed now. I was thinking about it for a while and best solution for me seems to be completely remove first waypoint (at first trackpoint) and last waypoint (on last trackpoint) from every segment. Seems to work fine, we will see.

@balloni55: thanks, crash with changing of themes fixed

@jajaballard: may you confirm that you did not do any extra modifications in theme? Also what about other icons on map, same nice size?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

gynta

Quote from: menion on June 02, 2016, 08:19:39
@gynta: ah icon, well I'll need to order it from scinkk cause they are all quite united and mainly made in svg.
svg attached

jajaballard

Yes, no modification from my side. Yes, other icons are effected too. The came up with zoom Level 16 or 17, disappear with 18 come back with 20.

Using the same in Pro  works fine.

Gruß
Ralf
vom Schmartfon
  •  

SwissPoPo

@jajaballard
The elevate theme in this download is a mapsforge v4 theme.
Only the elevate LE theme is a locus theme and should work.
I think you have to ask Tobias for a corrected version.

mapsforge use a default size of 20dp if no size is specified. Locus uses the original svg size.
  •  

john_percy

The Elevate theme ought to work in Locus with Mapsforge v4 multilingual maps. The theme is meant to be universal, so if it works elsewhere, menion will still have to have a look.
Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

jajaballard

As I said before, same theme works fine in current Pro Version.

Gruß
Ralf
vom Schmartfon
  •  

gynta

missing button from theme switch - back to themes main.

last beta | last pro
|

Christian

When edit track on map - cut part of track, in most cases Locus message is "not successful". Afterwards Locus freezes :(
3.17.2 Pro, fresh installed.
  •  

gynta

last beta
can't change start position (mapcenter, gps, poi,...) in "search in tracks"
see clip...

Andrew Heard

In latest beta the bug with redundant track recording button on LHS when user has own button on RHS has returned. Previous workaround to not have user button last no longer works. Can't provide screen capture as touring for 2 months.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Andrew Heard

In latest beta when start navigation from existing track I notice again that Locus has trouble to start navigation and uses guidance mode for no apparent reason when I view map.
  •  

Menion

As some of you already noticed, new Beta version 3.17.2.3, enjoy some interesting changes!

@gynta: thanks, I'll check it

@Andrew: feature where side, track recording, button was hidden, was completely removed. Now, when you enable control of recording with side panel, this button will be always visible. This hidden feature cause more miss-understanding then benefits-

And navigation ... in "More options", do you have enabled "Navigation" mode?
  •  

Andrew Heard

@menion - I would like just one track recording button, but the left side one hides when not recording.

With navigation - do you mean a setting? It was good again in Pro, but beta was again unreliable. I haven't changed anything.
  •  

Menion

Andrew, understand your point. Anyway when and why this side button hide was never clear to common user, sometimes not even to me. So I've rather removed this feature, then to repeatedly answer to questions on support why this sometimes hide and sometimes not.

About navigation, I  wrote about this settings:

•