Navigation-Instructions in GPX-Format (BRouter-Interface) ?

Started by abrensch, April 09, 2016, 16:16:20

Andrew Heard

LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

zossebart

This feature would be great! I always have a hard time to remember the profile mappings.
Also, I typically have more profiles (variants, e.g. for bad weather) in use than  the 5 "slots" that are available and changing the mapping by means of the brouter standalone app is too cumbersome when on a trip.
  •  

Menion

No need to comment this topic guys. Better selection (mapping) for profiles is wanted from my side for a long time. How this will be done, is another thing. From my point of view, best should be option to post a code for a routing profile directly over API, so Locus then should offer some internal profiles + profiles stored in BRouter directory. Same as with map themes.

Anyway it all depend now on time of @abrensch ;).
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

poutnikl

There is the related suggestion I have raised in Brouter Github page as an issue 50, I was suggesting implementation of ALIAS a/o CUSTOM Brouter navigation modes.

As direct addressing of profiles is now considered ( Arndt originally hesitated to expose profiles), it may be now obsolete. 

So, just for your information.

Paketenwerfer

This feature stopped working in Locus Map Pro some time in 2020. Since then it only offers turn instructions according to the shape of the track, which is useless.
I sometimes want to create a route with brouter-web with Locus-style turn instructions and I'd like Locus to actually say them. That was the most useful feature for me.
  •  

Still works as usual and correctly. See attachment: Laarne - 2.5km.gpx
Locus Pro Classic 3.70.5
  •  

Paketenwerfer

Quote from: 0709 on January 23, 2022, 11:21:20
Still works as usual and correctly. See attachment: Laarne - 2.5km.gpx
I just found out there is Locus Map 4, which is something else than Locus Map Pro (3). Two versions in parallel  :-\
It works in Locus Map 4. But it have never found that feature in 3 since 2020, which worked fine until then. Just makes it very complicated.
  •  

Works in Locus Pro.  V3.56.5 . You checked set Merge points at import dialog ?
Locus Pro Classic 3.70.5
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion

Paketenwerfer

Thanks!
'Merge points with imported track' does the trick. I've been searching for so long!
Works now in Locus Map 3.
  •