[APP] - version 3.16.x (14. 3. 2016+)

Started by Menion, March 14, 2016, 13:54:02

balloni55

QuoteBtw. you wrote also something about "selected item in list of directories" etc ( "For me only photos from activated (red) folders should be displayed." ) ... but there is nothing like activated item.
i assumed it´s identically to items :-[
what's the functionality if folders is red marked ?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vbrph296dbrv9b/video_Mai_05_2016_0.mp4?dl=0
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

heh funny, seems to be some issue on older devices, I'll fix it :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Andrew Heard

Quote from: menion@michaelbechtold, @Andrew. well idea is that side panel fully substitude all small buttons that are currently on left side together with "Quick map switch". I have anyway today did a small settings that allows to choose, which item will be then visible on side as a "quick button". All clear from screenshot hope - see, at top is selected what should be on the side of panel and at bottom are semitransparent visible buttons. Simple ... well? :)
I don't display any buttons on left side.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

michaelbechtold

Latest Beta is a mess!

Quick map switch before: One click on the screen and you select
Now: click the blue icon. Oh, what's that ? There is no map select, not even a choice to get there, but a list of themes (because that is what I did last time here). OK, we go back, then select Quick Map Switch
Imagine what happens when you want to switch Map themes now: same mess, the other way round !

PLEASE stop academic over-engineering, i.e. avoid confusing and diverting users.
Every Locus version from the last year is better re. UI than what is happening now.
  •  

Menion

Hmm and this, what you describe, is a mess?? Well in new side panel is at top "tools" button. Tap it and select what you want to see on a side of screen.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  •  

michaelbechtold

Caught me, Menion :-) I did not play with this config button, sorry ...

Now those blueish button come. Quick map switch does the same - but takes twice the space now. I do not see the progress here.

"Nearest points" function could be interesting. As it seems, though, as if only visible POIs are displayed. Those I see myself on the map ...
The more interesting ones are those that are hidden. Or you might allow the user to make a choice here.
  •  

john_percy

Quote from: menion on May 06, 2016, 15:34:38
Hmm and this, what you describe, is a mess?? Well in new side panel is at top "tools" button. Tap it and select what you want to see on a side of screen.
No tools button for me...
Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

michaelbechtold

The very latest Beta from today has a Settings button on the upper blue bar, right hand side there.

@Menion
Seriously, those new beasts are oversized by 100%.
And once right-sized, they need to disappear as a default. Like with panels the USER decides if they should be visible all the time. If hidden, slide from left, or double tap can bring them to surface. And the current menu activation by slide from left can just become part of the list of the new buttons. And you will have plenty of space on the left panel, once they have an appropriate size.
  •  

Menion

We will see ... thanks for opinion anyway ;)
  •  

gynta

not really important but..
track/point detail - overview picture is "zoomable" via mousewheel.
that make no sense - so you can remove this feature.

gynta

change/select map after fresh download from Locus store doesn't work on first time = annoying.
see attached clip

gynta

Quote from: gynta on May 04, 2016, 17:13:18
New "map content" slide panel:
- Title is "T:map content"
- POI on/off: off was ignored

Not fixed in new version...

Menion

Hi guys, I wanted to publish tomorrow new version of Locus Map, but seems that Petr needs more time on generating of address databases, so it will be ready probably at Monday. So at least new Beta on Google Play ;)

@gynta: zoom in map preview should be fixed. "Clip" - have to check it, thanks. POI on/off works for sure .. it just enable/disable points from "POI Db", not all - feature in progress for now.
  •  

gynta

Quote from: menion on May 11, 2016, 17:12:04
POI on/off works for sure .. it just enable/disable points from "POI Db"
Yes, and I talk about points from "POI Db".
On screenshot "you can see" points from "POI Db" - but with status "disabled"

balloni55

V 3.16.2.12
problem with transparency  of map item overlay
example:
- with PRO i set transparency of map item to 50%
- next i open Beta, map item is displayed with transparency 50% :)
- if i change transparency once between 0-99%, map item transparency is always set to 0% (invisible), only 100 % are possible to set with BETA.

# 149 gynta reported
Title T:map content
and also nearest points: T:Basic points/T:Geocaches/T:live tracking/T:Track waypoints
are not solved
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •