[Theme] HiLo hiking theme

Started by gynta, February 11, 2016, 09:44:13

LocusUser#1

This theme can now be installed easily from the Locus Store in the app.  8)
Go to Locus Store > By Usage / Graphic  / Themes - Vector Maps and scroll down to Locus Community / HiLo theme.
  •  

lor74cas

Hello
I think that country border lines and hike paths have a colour too similar

Inviato dal mio SM-G800F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

LocusUser#1

Quote from: lor74cas on July 19, 2016, 20:46:40
Hello
I think that country border lines and hike paths have a colour too similar

Hello lor74cas,
this is not a problem in locus, this is a problem in the HiLo theme.

But you're right, the colors are too similar, so I have the line style of the country border lines completely changed.

This changes comes with next update of the HiLo theme, not with next update of locus.

•  
    The following users thanked this post: lor74cas

Žajdlík Josef

It would be possible to supplement the display theme HiLo bike? I only see hiking trails, bike trails but did not. See. attached files for comparison with the internal issue of Locus.

Bylo by možné do tématu HiLo doplnit zobrazení cyklotras? Zobrazují se mi pouze turistické trasy, ale cyklotrasy ne. Viz. přiložené soubory pro srovnání s interním tématem Locusu.
  •  

LocusUser#1

This theme is specially made for hiking, a support for bike trails is not planned.
  •  

poutnikl

I suppose HiLo may mean Hiking Locus...,  even if I once got idea of hiking High and Low...

LocusUser#1

UPDATE:
V7, 18.08.2016,
Emergency access points can now be optionally shown, landscape features (power lines, dams, trees) can now optionally be shown, improved representation of wide waterways and water, various drinking water sources are now displayed, national borders are now displayed in a different line style, groynes in waters appear and many small improvements, the details are in the Read_me.txt.

The download link is in the Home Post to find.

LocusUser#1

Hello everybody,

the OpenAndroMaps include since the end of August the OSMC:Symbol tags. The trails symbols can now be displayed even with the OpenandroMaps. : D

I added a beta version of HiLo Theme which now displays in LoMaps and OpenAndroMaps symbols.

•  

LocusUser#1

UPDATE:
V8, 14.10.2016,
Hiking trail markings are now also displayed on OAM maps, they can now also be displayed selectively, the street and street names are improved, main roads are now shown in light yellow as in the case of Outdooractive, rock is now represented with synbol, rubble, gravel Is now displayed with Synbol, mainly grass-covered area above the tree boundary is now displayed and many small improvements, the details are in the Read_me.txt.

•  

LocusUser#1

UPDATE:
V9, 27.01.2017,
Only the "ref" s of the road are shown on country roads and federal roads, and there is no longer a cycle path / hiking trail, road numbers in Bold, motorway numbers, but national borders are now displayed more clearly, landscape features now switch off cliffs, attraction Has been given its own color, so that there is a distinction to pedestrian (pedestrian zone), platform (platform) is now displayed correctly, lift_gate (barriers) are now displayed, starting with zoom 17, New symbol peak_cross is displayed at the summit with cross, new symbol cross is displayed at cross, craters are now displayed, as of Zoom 12 (only with OpenAndroMaps), glacier column is now displayed, as of Zoom 14 (OpenAndroMaps only) The label is no longer rotated (requires locus map as of version 3.21.1), the details are in the Read_me.txt.

•  
    The following users thanked this post: poutnikl

poutnikl

Thanks for the update.
Am I supposed to update the theme manually, or can it be updated from Locus store later ? ( there is still V8 there.)

LocusUser#1

V9 is now in the Locus Store.

Thanks to Petr.
  •  

LocusUser#1

UPDATE: V10, 06.09.2017,
- The patterns for forest changed, in order to approach the representation of "Outdooractive"
- Texts in the hiking trail markings (OSMC: SYMBOL) are now displayed somewhat more reliably.
- Not constantly Water-bearing streams, rivers, etc. (waterway intermittent = wwi_yes) are shown with dashed lines (only with OpenAndroMaps)
- leisure = playground (playgrounds) are now displayed correctly, the symbol size has been adjusted and the label (from zoom 17) added
- amenity = kindergarten is no longer displayed in the same color as school, has now no special color anymore
- Fixed bug when rendering scrub, landuse is now natural in the code
- parking spaces where the access requires a license or permit (access = permit) are now displayed (only with OpenAndroMaps)
- Roads with tolls (highway = toll) are now displayed with red dots (as with OAM "Elevate")
- Ways to access a license or permit (access = permit) are now displayed with red dots (only with OpenAndroMaps)
- The symbol for bus_stop (bus stop) is now displayed differently in Germany as in the rest of the world (only with LoMaps)
- Viewing rock (free-standing tiles) was not correct, so the display is limited to only node.
- The display of rock (freestanding stones) has been supplemented by stone (marked stones) (for LoMaps) and nat_stone (for OpenAndroMaps)
- The icon for rock (Freestanding Stones) is redrawn - Landscape features now also switch off rock (freestanding stones)
- The color of highway = primary and trunk (federal roads and expressways) changed into a slightly more powerful yellow
- Correct display of information = map | board fixed - OSMC path icon "bcg_green_circle" added
- man_made = cutline is now displayed (only with OpenAndroMaps)
- man_made = cairn (hill of pebbles) is now displayed (only with OpenAndroMaps)
- Presentation of paths of the type sac_scale = T5 | T6 in black with long-short-short-long strokes
- Support for "raw_sac_scale" removed in OpenAndroMaps
- mountain_pass (mountain pass, saddle) is now displayed, switchable via the landscape features

•  
    The following users thanked this post: gynta

snoopy58

Hi,
I have downloaded this nice theme.
Unfortunately the theme is not selecteble with openandromaps.
when I switch to LM map the theme is selectable.

Is it possible to choose the theme, when I have switched to openandromap in lucus maps?

Best regards
  •  

poutnikl

Quote from: snoopy58 on March 08, 2019, 17:42:11
Hi,
I have downloaded this nice theme.
Unfortunately the theme is not selecteble with openandromaps.
when I switch to LM map the theme is selectable.

Is it possible to choose the theme, when I have switched to openandromap in lucus maps?

Best regards
It is not exact.
It IS selectable with OAM, but only with V3 map versions.
With V4-ML , only elevate/elements and Voluntary MapsForge/Velocity is selectable.(at least from those external  themes I have)

Odesláno z mého Mi A2 pomocí Tapatalk