[APP] - version 3.14.x (21. 1. 2016)

Started by Menion, December 18, 2015, 06:41:36

Diddi

For me,  locus is crashing EVERY time I am saving a offline log (field note).  After auormartically restarting,  the log has been saved.
  •  

Menion

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Henk van der Spek

I am on 3.14.2 and when guiding to a point, I think the screen is not optimal.
The third bar from the top (SCHIPHOL) is too high and the blue arrow is pretty useless.

But most of all I would like to have the double panel like in guiding on a track with selectable fields.

Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

balloni55

Hi menion
what means "Now it happen" ??
this message appeares multible times when i guide to a POI

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

john_percy

Images are Locus Pro 3.14.2 (left) and Locus Beta 3.14.2.5
An extra .osm has crept into the display of offline map names and points database names in the latest beta (see below). The filenames seem to still require the .osm in them.

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

Menion

@Henk: well ... what to say. Everybody wants something different. There is not a much criticism to top panel for now, so I do not plan to reduce it or completely remove it.

@balloni55: ah thanks! I was trying to figure out why locus crash when logging a cache and this was my helping message. Fixed

@john_percy: another nice example of side effect of fixing another problem. Anyway fixed, thanks.

I firstly wanted to publish a new version in Friday. But in the end, we found some unsolvable problems with downloading of new version of SHOCart maps so I had to over weekend and Monday completely rewrote old system for selecting map areas for download. Hope we all tested it enough and that it will work as expected!

And well, new version is coming ... (today evening)
  •  

Henk van der Spek

Thanks Menion; nothing urgent but "everyone likes something different"  That's why I like the selectable fields in guiding-mode. Heck, I even can select "Name of waypoint" for those who are forgetting where they go.  ;)

Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

Menion

Understand. Soon or later, push on me with needs to change this panel will be so big, that I'll do some modifications ;).
  •