[APP] - version 3.14.x (21. 1. 2016)

Started by Menion, December 18, 2015, 06:41:36

tramp20

Hi menion,
since Nov/Dez 2015 all my manually exported tracks to DropBox are exported as kml and no longer as kmz as before.
I found no setting to change this.

A happy and success full New Year to the whole team.
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

Check second checkbox - on your screenshot "Icons und ...". This should help.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: menion on January 06, 2016, 15:00:27
Check second checkbox - on your screenshot "Icons und ...". This should help.

Thank you (perfectly hidden :-) )
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

balloni55

Hi menion
not very important, only for your info
strange behavior with enabeled GPS but no satfix (orange gps icon)
if i select "guide on" i can´t do it to another POI, with screenrotate i am able to reset for next "guide on"
see screencast
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xg48g9czxgpw6h7/guide%20to.mp4?dl=0
Locus Map 4.23.1 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Andrew Heard

Quote from: menion on January 06, 2016, 07:46:19
@Andrew: still visible? Funny, and why don' I see it too? :) Have to check it more carefully.
About track record icon - is your right side panel set to be permanently visible?
Confirmed 2nd arrow icon on POI Alert > Folders screen. On 2 devices, both with 3.14.2.

track record icon - I have Settings > Track recording > Auto-hide side panel, Style: Side panel: tick. On 2 devices, both with 3.14.2. But as said, we had discussion months ago that if user adds own button Track recording to main screen then the side-panel button should be hidden. This worked OK until very recently, maybe 3.14.0.
LM4.23.1 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Menion

@balloni55: thanks, I'll check it

@Andrew: ah, in "Folders" tab ... then it should be ok. First left button just select/deselect all folders, is it working in this way to you?

And "Track rec button" - check menu > settings > Map - control & panel > Top panel hiding (if you have "track rec" button in top panel ) or "Function panel visibility" is you have it in right panel.
  •  

Andrew Heard

Quote from: menion on January 06, 2016, 23:37:37
@Andrew: ah, in "Folders" tab ... then it should be ok. First left button just select/deselect all folders, is it working in this way to you?
ah yes - working for me too, sorry  :( minor suggestion but two ticks side-by-side seems confusing, maybe the First left button "tick" could be an eye icon?

Quote from: menion on January 06, 2016, 23:37:37
And "Track rec button" - check menu > settings > Map - control & panel > Top panel hiding (if you have "track rec" button in top panel ) or "Function panel visibility" is you have it in right panel.
I have Top panel hiding = unticked (not changed)
I have "track rec" button on right side as per screen capture that I posted (not changed)
I have "Function panel visibility" = never hide (not changed)
  •  

Menion

Hm I'm unable to simulate it, weird. If you wanna do something with it, you may create a backup of your settings over backup manager and send me it on locus@asamm.com email, thanks!
  •  

Andrew Heard

Quote from: menion on January 07, 2016, 19:21:33
Hm I'm unable to simulate it, weird. If you wanna do something with it, you may create a backup of your settings over backup manager and send me it on locus@asamm.com email, thanks!
OK sent. Thanks.
  •  

Čelda

Quote from: Diddi on January 05, 2016, 14:20:53
Nice update.
Would be great to open the point of guidance directly when taping on the field of the tools panel.
Long click should stop guidance like it was earlier

That's exactly what I wanted to write too !!
Is there any way the new 'guidnace panel' could be configured, at least toggled on/off ?
  •  

ta-ka

Hi menion,
I noticed that Quick map switch button placed on the Main panel doesn't open Quick map switch panel. Please check and fix it. Thanks.
  •  

Menion

hello @ta-ka , this happen to you even after restart of Locus? I've just added this button to right panel and it works for me :/
  •  

ta-ka

@menion
Main panel meant main menu on the left side but not functions panels on the right side. Sorry for confusion.
  •  

Menion

•  

Menion

Hello gyus,

I've just published new Beta version 3.14.2.4. What may be for most of your interesting and what I also kindly ask to test if it works correctly:

- completely new system how Locus load and unload geocaching waypoints and also how it store this state. Now when you load some gc waypoints and then hide a cache and then display this cache again, waypoints should restore as well. Same when you move whole cache between folders, etc. Even it do not look so, it is quite complicated system, so I hope, it will work :)
- for Text-to-speech is now possible to choose own localization. Even if Locus will be in English for example, "German text-to-speech" should really speed all in german
- test existing live tracking service if you use any

In all three points above, were made a lot of changes on background and it may contains any issues - just a warning. Thanks!
  •