Recalculating not working.

Started by UKlocusfan, November 03, 2015, 22:09:15

UKlocusfan

Running 3.12.2

I had to factory reset my phone, so re-installed Locus and restored my settings etc.

The only problem I've had for weeks though is a very annoying one... the route won't recalculate.  It won't do it automaticly when I'm out of my safe zone, and it won't do it by pressing the recalculate button either.

Its really frustrating and annoying whilst driving but I'm guessing this isnt an actual app issue as I can't see anyone else reporting this.

Would really appreciate some help please.
Thanks in advance.

November 03, 2015, 22:26:53
Hang fire...
I've just found a new setting that lets the route recalculate in 2 different ways.  I've set that up now as it wasnt in the previous version so when the setting were restored it didn't select it.
I'll test it again tomorrow and feedback.  ;D

November 06, 2015, 10:10:16
Yep, it was the new setting in the new version that went unnoticed by me.
I've now used the new setting and recalculation works fine.
  •  

Menion

Uff, perfect. Unexpected is that you have unselected this settings as it should remain to previous value after update. Anyway good that you have solved it ;).
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

john_percy

When the "Autorecalculation" options changed from no|yes to no|point|track, it appears that if the setting was "yes" it was lost and changed to "no". That was my experience and is kind of logical.
I guess that ideally the update screen ought to flag up changes in settings like that.
Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

balloni55

QuoteI guess that ideally the update screen ought to flag up changes in settings like that.
thumps up ;) 10 votes from me 8)
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

You are of course correct guys. I'll try to remember this and next time, when some settings change, I'll try to notify on this in news!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •