[APP] - version 3.12.x (05. 10. 2015)

Started by Menion, September 25, 2015, 06:28:58

Menion

Hmm interesting situation. Do you know system used in Dropbox? You recommend Dropbox to any user over his email, he install dropbox and needs to login to dropbox. But he have to login with same account (email) you send to. If not, you won't get any extra space. And here it is same. On our server is information that balloni invited new user with email X. And when this user login to Store, you get LC. Anyway situation that user login to store with different email account then you used, is probably unsolvable. Or at least I have no idea how to solve it :).

Emails are send in language you use in Locus, so you probably do not use DE in Locus, is it possible? Emails ending with "de" should be send in DE, agree, thanks.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

QuoteOn our server is information that balloni invited new user with email X. And when this user login to Store
so please add this Info to the invitation mail,
e.g. Note: please login to locus store with identical mail address you are invited from.....
Quoteso you probably do not use DE in Locus, is it possible?
yes, i allways use testversion in en
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

voldapet

@balloni55
Text in Store > History > Recommendation: fixed,  please test it
Missing ling in email: It's very likely some limitation of your email client because all css styles are omitted. The question is how your client handle the standard HTML. What about other link in the email www.locusmap.eu. Does it work?
BTW what is your email client?
  •  

balloni55

Hi Petr
QuoteText in Store > History > Recommendation: fixed,  please test it
thanks fixed :)
QuoteIt's very likely some limitation of your email client
yes, so it is, default setting by  this mail client is only "text" for security and so "download label" is not displayed and active.
Perhaps you can built in this link twice? one as label and one similar locusmap link
QuoteWhat about other link in the email www.locusmap.eu. Does it work?
yes this one work , in screenshot of post #68 this link is blue displayed
QuoteBTW what is your email client
in this case: http://www.arcor.de
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

slarti76

Quote from: menion on October 26, 2015, 10:42:25Emails are send in language you use in Locus, so you probably do not use DE in Locus, is it possible? Emails ending with "de" should be send in DE, agree, thanks.
Sorry, but that is dubious at best. It may make sense a lot of times, but when it doesn't, it would be really annoying if the receiver doesn't understand anything. English is still the best bet around the world. And the other thing: Only implement this handling for .de? What about .ch - German, or French, or Italian? And .eu??
Compromise: At least always include the English text as well...
  •  

gynta

Quote from: menion on October 26, 2015, 10:42:25Emails are send in language you use in Locus...
...and this is the only one, right way...

voldapet

@balloni55
Quoteyes, so it is, default setting by  this mail client is only "text" for security and so "download label" is not displayed and active.
The download label looks like:
<a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=menion.android.locus" style="..inline styles">Download Locus Map</a>
Inline styles for "download label" link contains background image (icon of Google Play). This is only difference between www.locusmap.eu link and this download label link, but the rest is pure HTML. So from my opinion is "download label" link created in correct form.
  •  

Christian

Forgotten to mention since....versions:
Can't mark (and copy) text in description in track details. Sometimes there is a URL in description. So if i can not click i would like to mark it and copy. If i create a new track sometimes i would like to copy some information from description from an existing track.
Would be nice to have possibility to mark text without edit the track.
  •  

Menion

Hello Christian,

not sure what exactly is a problem. Link in description is not clickable? May you share any exported track with me? Thanks
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

jusc

If you tab on the hardware settings button in GPS or compass window you´ll get only a black square. Correct?
Regards J.
  •  

LocusUser#1

@jusc

in last relase version: yes
in last test version: no, here it works correct
  •  

Christian

Quote from: menion on October 29, 2015, 14:33:50
Hello Christian,

not sure what exactly is a problem. Link in description is not clickable? May you share any exported track with me? Thanks
No, can not mark text in description 8)
  •  

balloni55

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

balloni55

QuoteNo, can not mark text in description
i can mark text, but the link isn´t clickable

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Christian

You can not mark more than one or two words neither a paragraph...
:-\
  •