Market place purchasing - tablet

Started by Tild, April 12, 2011, 15:13:23

Tild

Hi there,

I use both an HTC Desire, but also a NotionInk Adam.
The adam is an android tablet.

I can run the free version of Locus on the tablet fine, it works perfectly.
However, I want to support Locus and get the paid version, this is where my problem starts.

I cannot see Locus in the Market on my Adam.
On the market website, I can buy Locus, but only have the option to install onto my phone, the Market says that it is incompatible with my Adam. - This is clearly not true as I can run the free version downloaded from the site fine!

So I bought Locus and put it on my phone, and was hoping then that Locus would appear in my tablets market and I could download it there, but alas not!

So I am wondering, I have already bought Locus, but have no way of getting the paid-for .apk onto my adam. Is there a way i can give you my order number and you send me a copy of the apk by email or direct download here?

Many thanks,

Tild
  •  

Menion

hmm interesting, second troubles with tablet. I can send you apk but it will not work, it have to be installed from market directly. Both version have same manifest file. Do you have last free version running and installed correctly from market or is it some older?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Tild

I can't see either the free or paid files on the market, only the two add-ons. So I haven't managed to download anything to my tablet directly from the market. I just bought the paid version through my phone. I dont understand why an apk wouldn't work if I can download and install .apks fine normally?

I downloaded the .apk I'm running currently on the tablet directly from the website, it's the  1.4.3.1 version from the first post in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=455 it seems to be working fine.
  •  

Menion

free version will be working fine but payed have one of my not well working anti-hack mechanism that prevent installing from other sources than market!

I'll do some improvements in manifest file, so wait till end of week when new version will be on market
  •  

Menion

please try new market version
  •  

Tild

I still can't find the program in the market, so no way of installing directly to tablet.
  •  

Menion

you can try it install directly. I removed for this purpose protection "Install only from market" so try. I noticed that 70% of locus Pro users, use stolen version, so I'm just trying to find any solution on this. That was purpose of previous protection.
  •  

Tild

Silly question, but where do I download the pro version from then?
  •  

Menion

I sent you a email with attached version so please try ...
  •  

marlar

Menion, how can you see that 70% is stolen? Just curious.
  •  

Menion

because I see number of sold applications on market and number of users on flurry. simple ...
  •