Availability of map information

Started by silvermapper, August 07, 2015, 10:14:38

silvermapper

I have confused myself totally about the actions of popup points and tracks, and map information while learning so much about Locus Map:  I can obtain popup information about my own tracks and points, and address information, too.  I am unable, however, to obtain information in a similar way from the underlying map, such as points of interest and road links, using in my case offline OSM.  Should it be possible or is my memory playing tricks?
  •  

KaHeMu

Hi,
Only if you are using vector maps from Locus store you get the same behaviour for POI`s from map.

Regards,
KaHeMu
Zufall ist, wenn das Schicksal eine Maske aufsetzt, um nicht erkannt zu werden.  (Wepper)
  •  

silvermapper

KaHeMu
I find Locus Map to be so feature-rich, I am attracted to discover one new feature after another that seems to have no end.  No wonder, then, that I confuse myself sometimes!
I thank you for making this matter clear.   I should like to add my appreciation of the forum and the helpful advice it attracts.
  •  

KaHeMu

You're welcome.
Here you can find more about this:

http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:user_guide:points:locus_maps_pois

Regards,
KaHeMu
Zufall ist, wenn das Schicksal eine Maske aufsetzt, um nicht erkannt zu werden.  (Wepper)
  •  

Menion

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •