[APP] - version 3.10.x (31.07.2015)

Started by Menion, July 04, 2015, 15:51:37

michaelbechtold

Just downloaded the latest and re-tested the altitude file download to SD-Card under Android 4.4. No error message from Locus, rather FC is still there.
  •  

Menion

@balloni55: hmm "closing locus" - here depend how you close Locus anyway I really do not see a problem here. But! when you start guidance to waypoint while guidance/navigation to temporary track was active, then you are absolutely correct. Temporary track remains on map => stupid. I'll try to improve it to next version, thanks!

@balloni55, @tramp20: "annoying because of mobile plan" - do not understand. From what I understand, balloni wrote only that map manager display after update "online" tab and not previously used tab, right? Have no idea why this happen btw. :). But it has nothing to do with access to internet.

@michaelbechtold: hmm I was lazy and not tested everything precisely. Thank you and sorry. Another attempt in next version. I've added also a new notification to better notify where is a problem.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tramp20

@menion,
a little flaw in this GPS screen:
as long as I have no fix there is almost always shown a precision/accuracy  >0 m.

Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

Hmm but these values may be correct. You probably see on a map green circle with your location. This value is received from wi-fi/BTS and accuracy value is reported by Android itself.
  •  

tramp20

Ok, thank you.

Gesendet von meinem D5503

Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

Is someone missed it - Version 3.10.3.9 is out.

Feel free to report any issues you find. Release is planned to Sunday so two more days to testing. I'm leaving in second half of August on second vacation, for now longer (10 days), so next version will be in late September.
  •  

Bucky Kid

@menion: I don't know. This happened on previous beta but on this beta not yet, so ignore it.
  •  

ta-ka

Quote from: menion on August 01, 2015, 07:58:31not working popup ... seems to be issue on some 4.x devices, thanks, fixed
Locus beta 3.10.3.9 on LGL24(a variant of LG G3, android 4.4), tapping popup menu doesn't work at all. Please fix.
  •  

Menion

Thanks @ta-ka. All is because of this task http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/android-menu-not-visible , so I believe, when you disable fullscreen mode, all popups will work correctly right? I'll have to revert to previous version because better working popups with small bottom software buttons then opposite. Thanks!
  •  

ta-ka

@menion: Thanks for pointing me to the related topic.
I confirmed that popup works properly when full screen is disabled. You are right!
  •  

Menion

New version is out, thanks for help to all. Hope everybody find something useful in made changes during last month.
  •