[APP] - version 3.10.x (31.07.2015)

Started by Menion, July 04, 2015, 15:51:37

balloni55

post #26
Quote@balloni55: sorry, forget to fix everything :)
menion, your recreation is absolutely needed  ;)
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

jusc

Quote from: gynta on July 23, 2015, 11:52:42

# Notify if GPS is disabled in system during start of Locus (default: true)
gps_notify_if_disabled_during_start=1

helps?
Unfortunately not, (0 or 1) doesn´t change it.
Regards J.
  •  

gynta

Quote from: gynta on July 18, 2015, 13:14:56
poi db new counter gfx/digits

Quote from: gynta on July 18, 2015, 20:08:42
Quote from: menion on July 18, 2015, 19:23:13
@gynta: hmm it looks worst then on my device ... Galaxy Tab?
...on all my devices and VM
not really better now...

SGS2 | VM
|

gynta

Hallo Stefan
Quote from: joeloc on July 23, 2015, 10:00:10
No more menu key,..
To use "swipe" from left side to insert menü helps (for now)?

Quote from: joeloc on July 23, 2015, 10:00:10...still no long tap,...
check your settings:

Menion

@tramp20: do you see some text on map tiles or really just blank tile without text? Are you on correct place where map should be visible?

@balloni55, @joeloc: hmm another update of Google Support library and seems that blocked hack I did before ... sorry, forget on menu key for now, seems that Google tries to block it at all costs. Joeloc .. no long tap? I already answered this to You somewhere. There is no known bug around long tap .. do you have enabled "Address search" in settings? ... ah see that gynta already added same suggestion.

@jusc: hmm Locus should ask only in case, all sources for location are disabled in your device

@gynta: hmm so badges with numbers are still not perfect on smaller devices ... anyway better then previous version :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

gynta

Quote from: menion on July 26, 2015, 21:20:03...nanyway better then previous version :)
nope. the "best" was the original version - why do you changed it? (please don't say for the useless news counter in menu)
btw. you are back from small weekend trip?

tramp20

Quote from: menion on July 26, 2015, 21:20:03
@tramp20: do you see some text on map tiles or really just blank tile without text? Are you on correct place where map should be visible?

I see nothing on all ZL, only my self made home-POI (on all my phones).
Of course I am on the correct place, all other maps are correct shown. With all betas before the OA summer was shown (as in Locus pro).

Do need a catlog from startinf Locus?
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

gynta

Quote from: tramp20 on July 27, 2015, 09:00:02
I see nothing on all ZL,With all betas before the OA summer was shown (as in Locus pro).
We talking about an OA online subscription (99 LoCoins/Month) or a purchased OA offline map area?
because online it works.
brb - will dl a map area from store...

edit
hm sorry tramp. was not able to test it because the server is very very slow...

maybe later...

tramp20

Quote from: gynta on July 27, 2015, 09:56:54
We talking about an OA online subscription (99 LoCoins/Month) or a purchased OA offline map area?
because online it works.

There is a difference between the normal OA map and the summer/winter maps!
The normal OA maps are displayed on- and offline.
Online summer map is not allowed without paying so you you can not look at it.

Only my payed and downloaded summer maps are empty since the latest Locus beta version.

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

Quote from: gynta on July 26, 2015, 21:31:31
nope. the "best" was the original version - why do you changed it? (please don't say for the useless news counter in menu)
btw. you are back from small weekend trip?
Why? hmm because of useless new counter ;). I also wanted to united style used for small icons inside icons, like when you add points/tracks, there is a small "+" button in bigger icon, etc.

Yep, for my own surprise both back (with Hanka) and no hurt, so back to work :).

@tramp20: weird. Please firstly check Locus Store, if your profile in Store menu, is correctly loaded. If it is, may you please share your map with me? Thanks
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: menion on July 27, 2015, 14:59:51
@tramp20: weird. Please firstly check Locus Store, if your profile in Store menu, is correctly loaded.

After looking into the store (it showed my correct profile) the summer maps are shown again :-)

If I remember I had almost the same problem with an earlier beta update and you gave the same tip (I forgot it as usual).
Perhaps you could write some lines of code to do this automatically :-)

Thank you.

Edit: I have to look into the store on every phone (real and virtual) to see the summer maps again.

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

Hmm jup ... weird is that you do not see any error message on tiles. Maps are encrypted with some information from Locus Store, that is why it do not work without it. I'll try to improve this, thanks and sorry for a complications!
  •  

gynta

Quote from: tramp20 on July 27, 2015, 17:14:31
Edit: I have to look into the store on every phone (real and virtual) to see the summer maps again.
Ahh yes. that's not new. I told this Menion weeks ago...
but good to hear, here is a other user with same problem now.
sometimes he ignores me :D

Menion

Uff, I've just spend almost two days on work with new SD card system on Android 5.x ... and seems that support for SRTM/HGT files on SD card is done. Have to say, that system from Google may be usable for small apps and may work quite well when you (as developer) start work on a new application ... but in case of Locus it is really a nightmare. Nevermind, I'll try to do same for Locus/mapsVector during next days (maybe weeks), hope it will work.
  •  

tommi

Quote from: menion on July 29, 2015, 19:09:09
Uff, I've just spend almost two days on work with new SD card system on Android 5.x ... and seems that support for SRTM/HGT files on SD card is done. Have to say, that system from Google may be usable for small apps and may work quite well when you (as developer) start work on a new application ... but in case of Locus it is really a nightmare. Nevermind, I'll try to do same for Locus/mapsVector during next days (maybe weeks), hope it will work.
Please don't forget support for .gh files on ext SD card as well.
We should be able to put all bulk data on ext sd card to save precious space on the internal one.
  •