[APP] - version 3.10.x (31.07.2015)

Started by Menion, July 04, 2015, 15:51:37

Menion

06.08.2015 - Locus 3.10.3.9 - BETA version
- Changes: read news after app starts...

03.08.2015 - Locus 3.10.3.8 - BETA version

31.07.2015 - Locus 3.10.3.7 - BETA version

22.07.2015 - Locus 3.10.3.6 - BETA version

17.07.2015 - Locus 3.10.3.4 - 3.10.3.5 - BETA versions

08.07.2015 - Locus 3.10.3.1 - BETA version

05.07.2015 - Locus 3.10.1 - 3.10.3 - bugfix versions

04.07.2015 - Locus 3.10.0 - new version
- changelog
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Masterijn

This version crashes right at startup. One strange thing was that LocusPro got a strange android icon with "sd" marking on it. I did a fresh install and now it seems okay.
  •  

KaHeMu

Zufall ist, wenn das Schicksal eine Maske aufsetzt, um nicht erkannt zu werden.  (Wepper)
  •  

balloni55

QuoteWorks very nice ! I used 5 via points
Hi Willy,
how do you do that, there are maximum 2 viapoints possible
Wolfgang
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

balloni55

Ah, thanks for your discription ;)
sorry, i thought of this new button

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Hi guys,

seems that Android studio (app from Google for developing applications) generated some weird version of Locus Pro that caused random crashes. I was searching almost two hours and found only some partially useful information from a few people that had in past similar experience.

So I wants to excuse to @Masterijn and other people affected by crash at start of app. I've just published new version 3.10.1, where are almost no changes, with hope, it will works correctly :/. Such issues are really stupid ...
  •  

CaptKaos2

Can't wait, my version doesn't crash, you just cannot select anything. Good old Google.

CK
  •  

Diddi

Crashing for me too for every Action
  •  

michaelbechtold

Had the same crash issue. Un-installed and re-installed: icon is correct, work correctly. Do not forget to backup settings before this exercise ...
  •  

Menion

Hmm it won't be good night ... if you have something about these crashes, I think best is to post all at one place here: http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/completely-broken-after-todays-update , thanks and sorry!
  •  

Bucky Kid

I had similar problem with recent betas on install, update failed from store more times saying not enough memory in device (not true) or other errors. I think the package compiler may be somehow broken, too much garbage in package root. Icon shows correct on Locus 3.10.x
  •  

gynta

Menion

Hard day, please kill me, hot outside, hot inside and whole day searching for a unexisting solution of crashes. In the end, some modification of special parameters in external library (that caused this mess) seems that do, what we need. So new version is finally on Google Play and during an hour should be really for download. I really really hope it will works, because I was not able to test it (I had no such problem on my devices).

And sorry once more for this!
  •  

Diddi

•  

CaptKaos2

Even though I got Locus working again with a reinstall  earlier in the day. Thought I would take a leap of faith (after logging my days finds and a backup ) with the update on Play Store.
Menion you may sleep tonight as there were no problems in the update and testing all the functions I use for Geocaching nothing but good results.

CK
  •