Tracks not Exporting

Started by Bryan Mordt, June 04, 2015, 00:02:49

Bryan Mordt

I am having trouble exporting tracks to Dropbox. I have been able to upload the first 3 tracks I have made but any after the first three are not uploading. I use a Nexus 6 if that matters.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Bryan
  •  

Hanka

Hello Bryan.

Thank you for your post.
I've just tried to export more then 3 tracks to Dropbox. In my Dropbox I can see all my exported tracks in gpx format.
So unfortunately we can't to simulate the problem with export without more information from you.

What exactly happend after export in Locus app? The export looks like a succesfully exported and you can't to see the tracks in Dropbox or there is any problem during exporting directly in Locus?
Also please send us the tracks which you would like to export, we will check them.

Thank you
Hana
  •  

Bryan Mordt

Okay, I was going to upload the file but noticed it had 0 bytes. I am assuming that is the file didn't upload. Thank you for your assistance Hanna.
  •  

sigmark

Hello, I keep having the same problem. Export to GPX (to any location regardless) results into 0 size, therefore corrupted file. GPX editing software reports unexpected EOF. I would really love to have some reliable way to edit waypoints PCside offline, since I need to add quite a few information to each of them and it is misery to do on mobile screen.
  •