[APP] - version 3.8.x (26.04.2015)

Started by Menion, April 19, 2015, 09:33:40

Menion

Hmm, menu button issue ... caused by update of Google library. Found quite dirty hack, so will work again in next version.

Colors of track during guidance? It is something new that worked differently before?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Diddi

Incredible fast bug fixing version.  Thanks!
  •  

gynta

btw.
Think we don't need labels because they are not helpful anymore...
WYSIWYG  ;)

Menion

Hmm you don't even see a labels on right side? Damn small devices :). I firstly wanted to display only a style of track, but it was a little complicated, but thanks for screenshot, I'll try to improve it a little more ...
  •  

balloni55

QuoteFound quite dirty hack, so will work again in next version.
in 3.8.2 ? no improvement
QuoteColors of track during guidance? It is something new that worked differently before?
not new, Christian reported it
http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=3318.msg36347#msg36347
QuoteThere are the first complaints in german thread about track style in Guidance. So @menion can you please care about this?
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

In 3.9.0 ;), you have to wait ...

Ah here ... there started to be too much text for reading for me ...
  •  

JTKorken

Hello,

ANT+ sensors are working fine. ...big thanx for that. Unfortunately this does not apply for BT LE. I use a Viiiia HF. E.g. Endomondo works absolutly fine with it.

Regards
  •  

Mek

Quote from: Mek on April 26, 2015, 11:10:40
Hi,
there is an issue with opening of geocaches that contain images in their listing. Let me explain:
- Download some geocaches via G4L or import from GPX, as you wish...
- Make sure internet connection is disabled (wi/fi/mobile data)
- Open a geocache with images in listing in Locus and observe repeating error notifiaction "Problem with internet connection" - it seems to be displayed many times in a row, depending on how many images are there in cache listing
- Switch to Logs tab, and observe the same while scrolling to logs with attached images
This problem is annoying because the notification overlays the keyboard and you cannot see what you type when it is displayed. It only happens like since 2 months ago. Previously, if there was no internet connection, images were just not displayed and that was all. Can the old behavior be returned (and this problem fixed), please? Or, even better, display some placeholder like a red X, or a button to load the image on demand (so only that image is downloaded when user enables internet connection in the meantime without closing the cache - and if internet is unavailable at that moment as well, then error notification may be displayed).
menion, any thoughts on this?
Do you like Scrabble? You can play on SKREBL.EU (my personal project) - free, various language versions available!
  •  

Menion

@JTKorken: hmm second guy with HRM issue on BT LE? Damn ... help.locusmap.eu/topic/not-record-any-hrm-data-3-8-0-v , it looks I'll have to really create some debug version.

@Mek: did you tried latest 3.8.2? It should be solved!
  •  

Christian

Hi menion, when I open track details and try to access the lapse Locus crashes multiple times and restart.
Log and track sent = request #7020
  •  

Joachim Buhl

Hallo Menion

Did you read my post http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=4533.msg36420#msg36420

Manual added navigation instructions do not work. The instructions are not integrated in the track in right order.

Thanks
  •  

Bucky Kid

Hello,
- I definitely miss the "Auto recompute route" ON/OFF on Quick panel
- Colouring of route by elevation change improved from previous versions as for tint but on the other hand the expression now looks much more fade, evoking some level of transparency (though 0% transparency is set). For sure I see nowhere on track a clear-green segment though there are for sure plane passages.

Is this normal?
  •  

Mek

Quote from: menion on April 27, 2015, 19:56:04
@Mek: did you tried latest 3.8.2? It should be solved!
I just updated from 3.8.0 to 3.8.2 and it indeed is solved, thanks!
Do you like Scrabble? You can play on SKREBL.EU (my personal project) - free, various language versions available!
  •  

Menion

@Bucky Kid: autorouting on/off in quick switch not planned, coloring is discussed here: http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/improve-change-of-altitude-track-style-mode

@Mek: perfect!

EDIT:
@Joachim Buhl: comments to your older missed topic that belong more to topics focused on navigation :)
1. command was in the end placed on first point on that place, not perfectly on indexed, should be fixed now
2. instuctions timing should not be changed during last weeks, so timing is still set on +- 15, 35, 300 seconds before command
3. fine. I've added now small improvements based on complains from Christian (if I remember correctly), so it will be triggered only when you move, not when you stay
4. improved
  •  

Joachim Buhl

Hello Menion

Great, Thanks. When do you release the next version?

Thanks
  •