Problem buying LoCoins

Started by c.s.g., March 10, 2015, 20:38:00

c.s.g.

Hello,

I have problems buying LoCoins after installing Locus Pro 3.7.0.

That is:
(1.) I want to download the new PRO Version of the fieldnotes addon via locus store.
(2.) I clicked on "Kaufen" to get the addon.
(3.) Because I have no LoCoins bought so far I clicked on "LOCOINS KAUFEN"
(4.) After selecting 200 LoCoins I entered my password for the Google Play store. To be honest, the first try produced a failure, because I have entered a wrong password. But the second try accepted the password.
(5.) After that I get an error message (sorry I do not know the exact message anymore)
(6.) Despite the error message my balance at the Google Play store was reduced by 2,38 EUR for 200 LoCoins.
(7.) But the available LoCoins shown in the Locus Store is still set to 0!?
(8.) Then I want to buy another 200 LoCoins but Google Play says "Fehler: Diesen Artikel haben sie bereits."

What do I have to do to
either get my 2,38 EUR back to my Google Play balance ....
or get 200 LoCoins on my Locus store account to buy the fieldnotes addon?

I would prefer the second possibility  ;).

c.s.g. 
  •  

balloni55

Hi,
i just bought 100 locoins (to test it) with no problem, the credit was imediately added to my account.
I bought the second time locoins and this time i wasn´t ask for a google password.
Was this your first purchase of locoins?
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

c.s.g.

Hi balloni55,

yes, it was my first try to purchase LoCoins.
I am always been asked for the password when I buy something via the Google Play store because I did not check the corresponding checkbox "Nicht mehr nachfragen" bzw. "Passwort merken" oder so ähnlich / or something like that  ;).

Maybe my mistake was that I do not have any LoCoins on my account and the wanted to buy the PRO Version of the fieldnotes addon.  After clicking "Kaufen" I wanted to add some LoCoins to my empty account. And then the error occured.

Maybe the better way would be first buy enough LoCoins via the main menu "LoCoins kaufen" of the Locus store and then with enough LoCoins already present buy the corresponding thing in the Locus Store. In my case the PRO version of the fieldnotes addon.

Or maybe it is "only" a Google Play store problem.

edit
I do not know why but now 200 LoCoins are on my Locus Store account.
Although there was an error and some troubles, everything works as expected, but not so fast as I expected  ;).

c.s.g.
  •  

Menion

Hi c.s.g,

there indeed maybe an issue in Locus or in Google Play, maybe it was caused by some temporary internet connection issue.

Anyway, current system is quite clever - it allows only one purchase! So it is not possible to purchase additional LoCoins till previous purchase is not finished. And when there is any problem, after every start of Locus, Locus tries to finish previous uncompleted transactions. Which was maybe your case. So sorry for a troubles and please next time try to remember error message, it may helps ;)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

c.s.g.

Hi menion,

thanks for the info ....
Next chance to get the error message is this evening. Then I want to do the same procedure on the smartphone of my wife  ;).
We will see ....
Anyway the system to buy LoCoins is really quite clever.

c.s.g.

edit
"bad" news: yesterdayevening I bought LoCoins and after that the PRO version of the fieldnotes addon in Locus store on the smartphone of my wife without any problems!? I followed exactly the steps I described in my first post.
I will inform you when the error occurs next time.
c.s.g.
  •  

Menion

Hope it won't occur :).

Thank you for information
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •