[APP] - version 3.6.x (7. 2. 2015)

Started by Menion, January 30, 2015, 15:55:05

balloni55

QuoteFor now, you may simply tap for example on "Get list of PocketQueries", then cancel result and you should see "Logout" button at top of Geocaching tools list.
see video
sorry i am blind, please help me
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

I wasn't precise. So once more, sorry.

"ah, then you found nice small issue. This function should not work in Locus Free. And "Logout" in case of more people using one app make sense. For now, you may simply tap for example on "Get list of PocketQueries", then cancel result and you should see "Logout" button at top of Geocaching tools list. - this anyway again works only in Locus Pro"
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Christian

I reactivated my old Htc phone with Android 2.x.
Menion can you please provide latest version of Locus Pro running on A 2.x?
Thanks a lot,
Christian
  •  

Menion

•  

Christian

•  

Kona

Hi,

Search option: ADDRESS & PLACE.

Using Predictive Text On on my Lollipop with 3x4 numeric keyboard there is no something like 'one touch disable predictive text option' as was on old Android systems, then hard to type any city name not spending half a day for doing that.
So I do rotate horizontal screen having QWERTY keyboard being able to type any non dictionary place name. Unfortunately when rotating back to vertical view, Locus clears the search window (from vertical to horizontal same).

Why am I using 3x4 keyboard with predictive text but not QWERTY one? As I use one thumb only typing twice time faster then any QWERTY user (proven;), having my other hand occupied usually.

Anyway, is it any chance to fix that glitch on next version please?
I read poems and maps.
Locus Pro maniacal user.
  •  

Menion

Kona, you made me a hard hours.

I understand issue you found and absolutely agree it should work as expected. Anyway it took me a three hours to find and issue in Android itself that really complicates me a work. So unfortunately, for now, I have no simple solution on this problem. It requires rewrite of search dialog to different system otherwise rotation won't be correct. Sorry to say it. I'm sure, soon or later, this issue will be fixed! Thanks for understanding.
  •  

Kona

Quote from: menion on February 16, 2015, 22:51:50
I'm sure, soon or later, this issue will be fixed! Thanks for understanding.

No problem at all. ;)

I blame Samsung since Android 4, as they are pretty good with disabling usable options, in that case XT9 On-Off key which used to work perfectly on my ancient 2.3.6 device. Now since Android 4 disabling predictive text is hidden so deep, even if you custom Gear button On, on your keypad is annoying.
For sure there are third party apps for that.

In simply words, typing thinks such web-address with predictive text is complicated, but typing essays such emails or WhatsApp messages, predictive is unbeatable.

Thanks,

Locus can wait, just reported to you.
I read poems and maps.
Locus Pro maniacal user.
  •  

balloni55

Hello menion
now i found behavior i can´t delete attachement from POI as we discussed
http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=4321.msg34254#msg34254

• i have a POI cathegoy e.g. "avarage" with red pin icon and add to this a POI with same icon, it is not possible to delete attachement
  • if i add to this cathegory a POI with another e.g. orange pin icon and add to this a attachement, it is possible to delete attachement
  • if i change red pin icon of POI to e.g red cross icon it is also possible to delete attachement
see attached video
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dpyvfciu2g0ewr3/Delete%20attachement.mp4?dl=0
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Nice video balloni, thanks! Unfortunately I'm still unable to simulate it. When you start creating a new folder and points from scratch, is this happen to you as well?
  •  

gynta

gynta

3.6.2.1. new layout

balloni55

QuoteWhen you start creating a new folder and points from scratch, is this happen to you as well?
yes: new folder, new POI new attachement. Same behavior, can´t delete attachement until i change the POI icon

V 3.6.2.1
after first start some settings are changed :(
WHY?
e.g.
- locus as a service unchecked
- language to system language
- GC4L and FieldNotes from right side panel deleted
- geocaching, owner name deleted, prefill format changed, quick button changed
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

jusc

Quote from: gynta on February 20, 2015, 23:43:59
3.6.2.1. new layout

Sieht leider nicht schön aus, weil teilweise noch ein Buchstabe in die nächste Zeile rückt.
Schnel
l

Bei mir sind es aktuell immerhin noch zwei Buchstaben
Schne
ll
;D
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

@gynta: thanks for video and screenshots from new version - issue (deleting attachments) not yet fixed, but layout improved, thanks.

@balloni: I'm not aware of any reason why these settings should be changed. Are you sure you do not have some mess in Locus Free vs Locus Pro and some restoring of backups etc?
  •