Landscape mode not changing?

Started by UKlocusfan, January 12, 2015, 14:50:44

UKlocusfan

Running Locus Pro 3.5.3 on my Tablet and Moto G phone, it doesn't change into Landscape mode when the device is turned.
My devices are both set to auto and other apps do change from portrait to landscape, and I've checked the locus Display settings to ensure I have 'all screens' checked and have also picked 'landscape mode' - but nothing happens.

Isn't there an auto somewhere which senses which orientation the device is being held at as I'm sure it used to just change if I held the device sideways.

Thanks in advance for any help.

edit
I've just realised that if you change the display setting to Landscape - it does actually change it when Locus is restarted.
Is there no auto feature please?
Thank you.
  •  

jusc

My display changes from portrait to landscape.
In locus settings choose display --> display orientation to system.
Make sure, that in your system settings "display orientation" is set to "automatic".
Regards J.
  •  

UKlocusfan

Well jusc,
I have to say, I am amazed with that all my messing I missed this simply combination that has of course worked and so I thank you very much.
But hey, just because it was simple and I was being a little dim in not figuring it out takes nothing away from your great help which is much appreciated.
  •