track recording beeps or interval notifications?

Started by UKlocusfan, January 11, 2015, 19:39:16

gynta

Menion

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

the trekbuddies

no the sensation is on stock ICS, last weeks 300 odd miles recorded fine on the nexus 5, hopefully it will stay that way although i have been running Trekbuddy on the sensation just in case as a back up!

February 27, 2015, 17:47:03
another crash today on the nexus 5 , bug report submitted #6728, same as normal track record just stops

February 28, 2015, 14:29:30
another day another crash #6734, although this one could be due to the gps giving up is there anyway of telling from the bug report if location over the bluetooth was lost?

March 28, 2015, 22:21:50
just an update one month on, no more crashes!, i'm guessing the bluetooth gps was to blame

March 28, 2015, 22:45:06
Hmm, hard to say something trekbuddies :). Glad it works for you, because I really had absolutely no idea what to do with your issue ...
  •  

Menion

Hmm, hard to say something trekbuddies :). Glad it works for you, because I really had absolutely no idea what to do with your issue ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

the trekbuddies

yer the only way i could reproduce it was to kill the power to the gps whilst recording it would have the same result the location would fix itself when a fix was acquired but it would kill the tracklog
  •