[APP] - version 3.4.X+ (updated 7.11.2014)

Started by Menion, November 07, 2014, 18:01:38

gynta

Quote from: jusc on November 09, 2014, 15:50:15
small issue
..on small screens. confirmed

With Tab it's ok:

Menion

@MichaelZ: in case, map cannot be zoomed out/in to completely cover track in preview windows, this problem is still there, as I don't have currently working solution, sorry.

@Diddi, @Christian: ah you mean old popups and these new. Yes, then it's correct. Old popups remained as were before 3.4.0 plus now appear also new popups. My idea is to completely remove the old once, so for now, both stay in Locus so it's possible test how it works and how it should work.

And choosing of content is possible, but ... http://help.locusmap.eu/responses/how-to-customize-poi-popup-introduced-in-v340

@jusc, @gynta: main problem is your language as usually. I'll probably add new function to locus - optimize German language (skip every second letter) :). Oki, thanks, I'll add some break like to text.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

gynta

Menion

•  

szebenyib

Quote from: menion on November 09, 2014, 23:42:07
@jusc, @gynta: main problem is your language as usually. I'll probably add new function to locus - optimize German language (skip every second letter) :). Oki, thanks, I'll add some break like to text.

Hihihi :-D :-D
  •  

jusc

Quote from: menion on November 09, 2014, 23:42:07
Our language? ???   Already second  number is missing,  thats the same as in Czech and English, orrrrrrrr?  :P  ;D
Regards J.
  •  

Christian

He he, german language is one of the sparing language in the world, in ranking directly behind Suaheli.
Menion should create the GUI in german and than translate into Czech and English.
Its more easy.
;)
  •  

Menion

•  

ta-ka

Quote from: menion on November 09, 2014, 23:45:28
one screenshot for first feedback (content & design).

Please consider to add quick recording profile changer on the widget. I wish the idea at http://help.locusmap.eu/responses/quickly-change-recording-profile-while-track-recording-is-going-on will be fulfilled.
  •  

Menion

in case of widget, it's not so simple to add some advanced UI stuff like in common app. I'm keeping this request in my mind, but still see no optimal place for it.
  •  

ta-ka

Quote from: menion on November 10, 2014, 09:30:56
in case of widget, it's not so simple to add some advanced UI stuff like in common app. I'm keeping this request in my mind, but still see no optimal place for it.

I see.  As you keep in your mind about the request, I'll wait with patience. ;) Thanks!
  •  

eldron

And Menion has done it again - he has made his awesome app even better. I have just had a quick look at the new version and the popups are awesome - important information at one click and quick access to guide to point and hints!
Thanks a lot!
  •  

Christian

•  

Menion

glad to hear it, thanks :). I think that this was quite essential feature that was missing in such app. I now only think about some extending of these popups ... question is, if is it required and if so, then which features. Anyway discussion on this topic is open here http://help.locusmap.eu/responses/how-to-customize-poi-popup-introduced-in-v340 if anyone is interested.
  •  

aberfoyle

Hi, I don't see a couple features that were in test versions before the 3.4 release

- the ability to go from map screen to track info and from there to the original track list.

- the minor change to the laps screen that allowed that screen on a small device to not change the top of the screen to a drop down list of previous screens (info, chart, etc).

Did you decide to leave them out?

Thanks
  •