Locus Store doesn't show already purchased maps!

Started by Trullo Fetzer, October 04, 2014, 10:40:09

Trullo Fetzer

Hello.
The new version of Locus Pro 3.3.0 doesn't show my already purchased maps in the store anymore (all of Europe and Russia). So what about the guarantee of 1 year downloads? Any suggestions, what to do now? Thanks in advance.
  •  

szebenyib

Hi!
It must be a small error and it will be corrected soon as I know menion.
Can you restore the old version from a backup temporarily?
  •  

Menion

Hello,

this may happen only in a case, you changed email address used by Locus. Did`t you do any changes like reinstall of Locus and change of email address etc? Also you should receive emai from our server after some purchases. There is email address used for purchase which has to be same as is visible in store in side panel. So please check it.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Trullo Fetzer

Hello and thank you for your reply.
No, I didn't change my email and I got confirmation about my locoins. The remaining locoins are shown, but not my previous purchases. The only thing I did was installing the new version via play store. I'll retry with a backup of the previous version and report back.
Okay, it doesn't work with the old version too. I recently switched my phone and also got a new SIM card (sorry, forgot to mention that before). Could that be the reason?
  •  

gynta

Quote from: Trullo Fetzer on October 04, 2014, 14:22:13...switched my phone and also got a new SIM card...Could that be the reason?
nope, only validate account from google (androidpit,...) is important...

@menion (sorry for hijacking this thread)
yesterday I abort a map download from store.
The "history" show me this map as "paid".
coins are gone? (no problem with coins! - I only want to know)

Masterijn

Yesterday I updated my Netherlands map, I had to use my free gift thing again. I think it was less than a year I did "the purchase". Since how long are coins supported in Locus?
  •  

Trullo Fetzer

Hello.
I just re-checked and the store shoes the maps again! I don't know what happened, but it works again. Thanks anyway.
  •  

voldapet

@Trullo Fetzer
Sorry for troubles - there was really bug in Locus store that does not allow to download your older versions of vector maps. Bug was fixed yesterday morning.

@Masterijn
I'm sorry for troubles but this is system how Locus vector maps works in Locus store. You can download purchased maps in specified VERSION for one year for free. If you decide to update on the latest version then it's new purchase for some amount of LoCoins - in your case was decreased number of gifts.
  •  

Masterijn

I don't mind paying for this service, soo no props...
  •