Locus always starts with a message about a not completed track recording

Started by joze, August 27, 2014, 22:11:03

joze

Hi,

I'm running Locus (Pro) with it's base directory on an external sd card.
After having removed the external sd card from my phone by mistake (while it was running), Locus always shows a message that a track recording has not been completed short after startup. I'm attaching a screenshot (in german, sorry).

I already tried...

• to "save" or abort the not-completed-track but Locus doesn't allow me to save or abort it, since there's no real recording
  • to uninstall and reinstall Locus
  • to overwrite the settings (and settings only) with a backup

but it didn't help.
I still get the message of a not-completed track after startup. Everything else works as expected. I can record new tracks, maps work as expected and so on.

The startup message is not a big problem as I can just hit the stop button but it's a little annoying.

Any idea how to get rid of this faulty behaviour?
  •  

KaHeMu

Answer from menion in another thread:

Currently recorded track is, before save into database, store in Locus/cache/trackRec directory.

Perhaps you should delete temporary track in this directory.

Regards
KaHeMu

Zufall ist, wenn das Schicksal eine Maske aufsetzt, um nicht erkannt zu werden.  (Wepper)
  •  

Menion

I just found one more issue ... please check if on your card is directory sdcard/Locuscache, if so, just delete it because it's incorrectly created directory Locus/cache. Thanks
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

joze

yes thanks -- that solved my problem.

Quote from: KaHeMu on August 28, 2014, 00:52:54
Answer from menion in another thread:

Currently recorded track is, before save into database, store in Locus/cache/trackRec directory.

Perhaps you should delete temporary track in this directory.

Regards
KaHeMu
  •